Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XIX

Started by Flynbyu, December 17, 2008, 10:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Dog

Quote from: Krandall on December 17, 2008, 10:28:32 AM
Quote from: Mad Dog on December 17, 2008, 10:21:01 AM
Not sure the sasquatch would do well at the ice races with sandals on.

700 would be too slow, my 660 build was too slow.  Hybrid or an old R is the way to go for the MI series.  Nationals on a large track like last year would need at minimum 75-80hp out of a big quad like a raptor to be competitive.

Seriously?  75-80HP? ???

You couldn't solve it w/ gearing? that seems way extreme?

Straight away speeds on the bikes reach over 100mph, never clocked a quad but the 450's were hitting limiters in top gear before the end of the straights.  That's the big track in hale where they had the nationals last year, I think the track at baja mx (the one this year) is quite a bit smaller, probably only a half mile oval.

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on December 17, 2008, 10:50:15 AM
grab bars required.....you fail  :lol:

:( Ice wheelies are fun. Shit is hard on your tailbone though.

Aaron, if you were a car, you would be a 'douche'enberg. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

and if you ran Italy you'd be El Douche'  :lol:

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on December 17, 2008, 10:58:19 AM
and if you ran Italy you'd be El Douche'  :lol:

If you were a drug, you'd be "ass"pirin! :P :lol:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Colorado700R

If you were a drug.......... ???

wait, not sure your not??

If there an ability to transfer meth by Osmosiss, maybe you really are Vanilla Ice   ???

:lol:

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on December 17, 2008, 11:14:25 AM
If you were a drug.......... ???

wait, not sure your not??

If there an ability to transfer meth by Osmosiss, maybe you really are Vanilla Ice   ???

:lol:

"word to your mUtha, YO! VIP!"

"dun,dun,dun dada dun,dun"

Krandall

Quote from: Mad Dog on December 17, 2008, 10:33:44 AM
Quote from: Krandall on December 17, 2008, 10:28:32 AM
Quote from: Mad Dog on December 17, 2008, 10:21:01 AM
Not sure the sasquatch would do well at the ice races with sandals on.

700 would be too slow, my 660 build was too slow.  Hybrid or an old R is the way to go for the MI series.  Nationals on a large track like last year would need at minimum 75-80hp out of a big quad like a raptor to be competitive.

Seriously?  75-80HP? ???

You couldn't solve it w/ gearing? that seems way extreme?

Straight away speeds on the bikes reach over 100mph, never clocked a quad but the 450's were hitting limiters in top gear before the end of the straights.  That's the big track in hale where they had the nationals last year, I think the track at baja mx (the one this year) is quite a bit smaller, probably only a half mile oval.

Over 100MPH  :jaw:

Holy hell that's flying!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz