Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XIX

Started by Flynbyu, December 17, 2008, 10:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on January 12, 2009, 08:19:20 AM
Quote from: Krandall on January 11, 2009, 12:14:11 PM
Back home today. :)

My bro and I left home (parents place) friday night @ 7:15pm drove out to Billings Montana to pick up a sled. We got there at about 8:30am. through minnesota was an easy drive. Got to North Dakota not bad roads clear. Made it to Bismarck... Roads literally glare ice (As they don't use salt on the roads) went from doing 80mph to 30-40 for about 2 hours. made it to Montana not bad. Roads patchy but not horrible. drove on a full moon we coudl see everything. Got there 830 waited for the guy in the wal-mart parking lot in Billings. tired is about how I would explain it. Guy showed up 1/2 hour late whatev. we left there around 9:15am drove back home nice weather sunny no clouds. could see the snow storm that was comin moving at us. Windy as heck across the plains of north dakota dealt with drifting all across 94. Made it to Minn about 6:00PM last night. 4 more hours to go thankful we were in a state that uses salt on the roads. Made it to my parents place @ 10:00pm. Sled. 95' XCR 600 Tripple. Aftermarket 153" Tunnel, 144" Track w/ 2" paddle. SLP Pipes and custom painted hood. Hoping my bro will post some pics up tonight. Needs to be re-jetted for the new altitude home. Got to the apartment last night @ midnight on about 2 hours of sleep total. Crashed slept for 12 hours. :) :)

Glad to be back. total miles put on in our 27 hour venture. 1706 :clap:

This got lost by mini-ho whoring. My weekend in a nutshell. :)

Sounds like a long weekend.  And lets hope he finds a job now since he spent his back up cash.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

my weekend...

Left for minnesnowda at 7:15 pm, arrived 10:30...tooke care of lydia till 10pm last night, flew home exhausted  ;)

:lol:

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on January 12, 2009, 08:22:39 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on January 12, 2009, 08:19:15 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on January 12, 2009, 08:18:42 AM
Nice!  That man has some sick quads.

And after our trip out west Jenee' doesn't want to move anymore.   ::)

Really?

~Brian

Yeah, she said it didn't feel like a good place to raise Owen anymore. 

I'm starting to think she likes to mess with my mind.

It must be a woman thing. :help: :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on January 12, 2009, 08:24:26 AM

Really?

~Brian

Women need drama, if they don't have enough in there dayly lives, they'll create some for others  :mad:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on January 12, 2009, 08:24:26 AM

Really?

~Brian

I have no f'in clue what to think.  Now she wants to take my dad up on his offer.  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

SO as of 8am this morning he put an offer in on a house.    :thud:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on January 12, 2009, 08:26:10 AM
I have no f'in clue what to think.  Now she wants to take my dad up on his offer.  

where would you guys be goin?  ???

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

A house in algonquin, not too far from the river.  3300sqft. 4 beds, den, basement, in ground pool (needs to be refinished or back filled), 3.5 car garage, basement and a big ass lot.  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Bank owned.  Its ugly right now, has nasty wallpaper everywhere so it will need to be painted and a REAL good cleaning.  Plus it needs new windows and carpet in some rooms.  Also needs appliances since the old owners took everything that worked....not bad for 178.5  We'll have less then 200k into it and it will be worth well over 300k.  Homes in the area are selling for the mid 300's+

He does know that Jenee' is changing her mind like the wind, he just hoped having a place to call home might help.  At this point I don't want to think about it, my mind is fried.

http://chicagotribune.2.homefinder.com/SCS/listing_details.jsp?affiliate_name=chicagotribune&filter_product_id=43679987
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

holy.....hell  ................................. :rolleyes:                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Krandall

3300 sq ft.  dang!
looks like it's a home straight outta the 70's inside. Love the outside, the stereotypical american  home look.  Needs a bit of work but dang. Looks like a steal man! and a place of your own. :thumbs: :thumbs:

And actually a place to park the rappy w/ out being buried by kids toys. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

$8000  a year in taxes?

Holy shit!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Taxes per year on my house $800.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

I hardly slept at all last night, just a crazy weekend.  Mom and dad got her yesterday afternoon to go over to the house and the offer was made this morning.  Just too much for me to process right now, Jenee' is all in for this idea....  ::)   :help:   I just told the rents we still have no idea where we will end up but we are willing to keep trying it here, but now Jenee' is all set to live in that house till she dies.   ???
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum