The RaptorSOURCE Drink of choice Thread

Started by RR34, May 19, 2008, 04:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfm700lover

i dont drink to often but when i do its the good stuff. like remy martin xo or something simular.
06 raptor meny mods!

it not how fast you can go its how fast you get going!

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on May 22, 2008, 10:39:31 AM
keystone light for the weekend. sale for $10 for a 30 pk. :grin_nod:

That was my jam when I drank.  I could get a case of tall boys cheap as hell from the PX.   :thumbs:

Segkast

Beer:  :clap:

Killian's Red
Unibroue 'La Fin Du Monde'
Kokanee
Newcastle Brown Ale
Olympia (It's the Water - well, it was back in the day at least)
Rogue Hazlenut Brown
Alaskan Amber

Liquor Cabinet:

Good Whiskey and Bourbon... On the rocks, maybe straight maybe cut a bit...depends on the day right ?...add a good cigar and it's a quality evening  ^-^
Jameson of course
Whaler's Vanilla Rum
Only Aha Toro Tequilla (anejo)
Tanqueray Tequilla
A good Long island is always a good drink, but then a bad one can be the shittiest if you get one from a horrible bartender.

Wine...Yeah, I'm kind of a wino, I have some personal favorites, but it generally comes down to what's available in those cheap big ass jugs  :grin_nod: , or what's for dinner.
Oury grips & Yamalube

webb429

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 20, 2008, 12:08:00 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 20, 2008, 11:31:04 AM
Guess what silverback did yesterday.  Or rather, what he didn't do.  If you guessed "put oil back in after an oil change" you are correct.   :mad:

I was walking over to the Chevrolet store a month ago with the owner. I noticed what appeared to be an oil trail coming out of the shop door. After getting into the shop, the oil change guy (Joe, lazy motherfucker, sleeps on the job) filled the car full of oil, and didn't put a filter on the car. Started the car, and drove it up front for the customer to pick up.

What an ignorant FERK.

~Brian
:lol: :lol:  that had to be good

webb429

Quote from: Krandall on May 20, 2008, 03:26:45 PM
We have Coyot's in the woods... We say it both ways here.

And We say POP.. Because soda you sound  :fruity:

Crick... That's the way we say it :lol:

And damn it folks.. its pIllow. not pEllow...

and mIlk not mElk...
and randy you live in the north or midwest or great lakes region.  My younger broyher lives in so cal. and came home and called it soda. he said he was sorry (linch mob in rote)  :lol:

Flynbyu

Everything is "Coke" here.

Wanna Coke?

Sure, I'll take a Dr. Pepper.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 24, 2008, 09:19:01 AM
Everything is "Coke" here.

Wanna Coke?

Sure, I'll take a Dr. Pepper.

:lol:

~Brian

Same here.  Everything is coke. 

Peelz

Quote from: SegKast on May 23, 2008, 11:47:42 AM
Beer:  :clap:

Wine...Yeah, I'm kind of a wino, I have some personal favorites, but it generally comes down to what's available in those cheap big ass jugs  :grin_nod: , or what's for dinner.

or......what comes in a box? :rofl:

+1 on Jameson
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Segkast

That's damn right peels. There's some decent boxed wines. Nothing good, but -decent. I'm a wino, not no wine snob.  :clap:

Not to say I don't like better wines, but I also don't need to spend over $14 bucks/bottle. That's what liqour is for ! :thumbs:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Diggs59

Sweet Tea at home while eating dinner...When we go out I like a Budlight with my Prime Rib though.

Now when I'm just getting drinking to get tanked I like Yuengling......

Peelz

Quote from: SegKast on May 25, 2008, 11:42:58 AM
That's damn right peels. There's some decent boxed wines. Nothing good, but -decent. I'm a wino, not no wine snob.  :clap:

Not to say I don't like better wines, but I also don't need to spend over $14 bucks/bottle. That's what liqour is for ! :thumbs:

yep, our favorite is an $11 bottle of Italian sweet wine (name escapes me, I only know what it looks like). I would prefer to spend the cash on Scotch.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

kyledvor61

One of my buddies got hammered on sparx the other night. An energy drink with alcohol.

Peelz

Quote from: kyledvor61 on May 25, 2008, 10:26:08 PM
One of my buddies got hammered on sparx the other night. An energy drink with alcohol.

that stuff isn't too bad

socalrappy700

Got the kona coffee going this morning.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Ice tea this morning.....Busted the coffee out yesterday.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum