Less presents under the tree this yr?

Started by Caliraptor, December 16, 2008, 10:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Owen is gonna love his!!!! to bad you can't ride it to show him how its done. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

that little rappy you got him rocks!!!!  :grin_nod:

Krandall

Quote from: Colorado700R on December 16, 2008, 01:57:46 PM
that little rappy you got him rocks!!!!  :grin_nod:

and freakin dirt cheap,. how can you say no  :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

It was brand new!  I couldn't believe that it works fine.  I looked it over from top to bottom and I can't find anything wrong.  35 bucks was a steal.  It also has a four buttons, one for the horn, one that makes a sound of a quad revving, one of a quad starting and then revving and that sounds like tires spinning.   Oh, and a working head light.  Looks like Owen is in the blue raptor club.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Temptation

I have went all out again this year like I always do on the kids, I spend around $1000 per kid and few hundred on wife then we donate and shop for a needy local family every year....I save up for this time of year every year....

socalrappy700

1k per kid.  Thats messed up.  WAY too high, but to each his own I guess.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 16, 2008, 02:26:47 PM
It was brand new!  I couldn't believe that it works fine.  I looked it over from top to bottom and I can't find anything wrong.  35 bucks was a steal.  It also has a four buttons, one for the horn, one that makes a sound of a quad revving, one of a quad starting and then revving and that sounds like tires spinning.   Oh, and a working head light.  Looks like Owen is in the blue raptor club.

I got that picture the other day...Very cool! Only $35? That's way cheap!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 16, 2008, 02:32:52 PM

I got that picture the other day...Very cool! Only $35? That's way cheap!

~Brian

yeah, I found it on craigslist.  Was never used.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

It was brand new!  I couldn't believe that it works fine.  I looked it over from top to bottom and I can't find anything wrong.  35 bucks was a steal.  It also has a four buttons, one for the horn, one that makes a sound of a quad revving, one of a quad starting and then revving and that sounds like tires spinning.   Oh, and a working head light.  Looks like Owen is in the blue raptor club.

Could always paint er' up like daddy's :)

that'd be pretty bad ass!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Temptation

Well I do Christmas in January thru the year not like I spend it all at once.....   Like you said to each their own, I love to watch the looks and excitment on the kids faces on Christmas, that is what makes my day... Plus I have bought for my Niece and Nephew this year because they have a dead beat no good pieced of SH*T  Dad....  It usually ends up where each kid will have 30 or so gifts to open....I love the mess it makes...LOL    :clap: :clap:

Peelz

No SE2?  pfffttt. Bad Dad.... :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on December 16, 2008, 02:35:40 PM
It was brand new!  I couldn't believe that it works fine.  I looked it over from top to bottom and I can't find anything wrong.  35 bucks was a steal.  It also has a four buttons, one for the horn, one that makes a sound of a quad revving, one of a quad starting and then revving and that sounds like tires spinning.   Oh, and a working head light.  Looks like Owen is in the blue raptor club.

Honestly, I've been trying to figure out a way to paint it to look like a SE2.  Maybe when you come down we can plan it out.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Temptation on December 16, 2008, 02:35:52 PM
Well I do Christmas in January thru the year not like I spend it all at once.....   Like you said to each their own, I love to watch the looks and excitment on the kids faces on Christmas, that is what makes my day... Plus I have bought for my Niece and Nephew this year because they have a dead beat no good pieced of SH*T  Dad....  It usually ends up where each kid will have 30 or so gifts to open....I love the mess it makes...LOL    :clap: :clap:

That's cool.

We buy for our neice an nephew too. They are a lot of fun to watch.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 16, 2008, 02:40:30 PM

Honestly, I've been trying to figure out a way to paint it to look like a SE2.  Maybe when you come down we can plan it out.

That'd be a lot of fun! :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on December 16, 2008, 02:42:03 PM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 16, 2008, 02:40:30 PM

That'd be a lot of fun! :thumbs:

Lets think about next month, tell your bro too.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum