The "What I'm listening to right now" Thread

Started by Krandall, May 19, 2008, 12:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on July 14, 2008, 03:07:58 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on July 14, 2008, 02:56:58 PM
Quote from: exentix on July 14, 2008, 01:33:59 PM
metallica- enter sandman (on guitar at the same time)  :thumbs:

atta-girl. exentix. I did that so much when I was learning, I didn't want to listen to the song for a few months.
atta- girl?! ill bitch slap you from over here  :lol:

lol i got mad at it after about 20 minutes... i cant do the part when it goes from the 6 and 7th fret to the 1st and 2nd... its too fast  :mad:

haha sorry, I say that to everybody.

it won't be long you'll get it, though. I used to swear at it all the time, my fingertips would be sore as shit, too.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

haha i need to write the tabs down and go practice it but it shouldnt be long lol... when i first started it took me like a minute to play the first 30 seconds of One... now i can do that at normal speed, same for the beginning of enter sandman, now i can do that too  :thumbs:

abr- the 11th hour

#X-RIDER#

Quote from: Peels660 on July 14, 2008, 02:55:43 PM

My brother in law represents that band/guy. Markets all his merchandise too. Cool. He will get all excited when I tell him somebody listened to him. Dude has tons of music sold to commercials and video games.

Sweet!  I have seen him a few times in concert back in 04-05 @ the Machine Shop in from what I understand his home town.  Writes and records his own albums and has a band for touring.  Yeah, no new stuff for albums yet, but allot of soundtrack stuff these days.  Wish he would come out with something soon.  Great Stuff! 

Peelz

Quote from: #X-RIDER# on July 14, 2008, 03:48:19 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on July 14, 2008, 02:55:43 PM

My brother in law represents that band/guy. Markets all his merchandise too. Cool. He will get all excited when I tell him somebody listened to him. Dude has tons of music sold to commercials and video games.

Sweet!  I have seen him a few times in concert back in 04-05 @ the Machine Shop in from what I understand his home town.  Writes and records his own albums and has a band for touring.  Yeah, no new stuff for albums yet, but allot of soundtrack stuff these days.  Wish he would come out with something soon.  Great Stuff! 

I can find out what is going on. I'll talk to my bro in law later in the week. Think celldweller is based in michigan? Good stuff. Turned down numerous labels, I hear, so he can maintain control. Just sells his stuff to ad agencies and tv stations and software developers etc. for cash. :thumbs: Music really isn't my favorite, except for "switchback", but the guy knows his stuff. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

For real, I played my guitar so much when I started, they would hurt like hell for days.

RR34

Quote from: Peels660 on July 14, 2008, 07:10:23 PM
For real, I played my guitar so much when I started, they would hurt like hell for days.

mine havent stopped hurting since i got it a month ago i play like 5 hours a day though at leasr
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once