The "What I'm listening to right now" Thread

Started by Krandall, May 19, 2008, 12:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 29, 2008, 08:17:44 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 29, 2008, 08:09:35 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 29, 2008, 07:07:34 AM
Starting off slow, I'm in a 50's jazz mood so i'm chillin to some Stan Getz "Bahia"

You just turned 31 yesterday and you're already acting like an old man.  What's next?  All things considered on NPR?   :confused:

Oh yeah, if you're wondering why I didn't leave a message when I called last night it's because you didn't actually put me to voicemail.  I listened to you talk for a couple minutes.  I was calling to wish you happy birthday.   :thumbs:

LOL, I was at a dinner and I was going to call you back, I bet you could even here me saying I was going to call you back.  Sorry I forgot.  I'll buzz you tonight.  And on the music, I love it all...other then the new country pop crap.  That old 50's jazz is the shit!  Great "chill" music.

Yeah, I did hear that.  That's alright.  I just wanted to wish you a happy bday and offer my condolences about your friends girlfriend.  How you doing?

DMB

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 29, 2008, 08:20:45 AM
Starting off slow, I'm in a 50's jazz mood so i'm chillin to some Stan Getz "Bahia"

You just turned 31 yesterday and you're already acting like an old man.  What's next?  All things considered on NPR?   :confused:

Oh yeah, if you're wondering why I didn't leave a message when I called last night it's because you didn't actually put me to voicemail.  I listened to you talk for a couple minutes.  I was calling to wish you happy birthday.   :thumbs:

LOL, I was at a dinner and I was going to call you back, I bet you could even here me saying I was going to call you back.  Sorry I forgot.  I'll buzz you tonight.  And on the music, I love it all...other then the new country pop crap.  That old 50's jazz is the shit!  Great "chill" music.

Yeah, I did hear that.  That's alright.  I just wanted to wish you a happy bday and offer my condolences about your friends girlfriend.  How you doing?

DMB

Doing better today, my friends took me out for pizza last night so that helped.  I just feel really bad for Jim (team owner and her long time BF)  he lost his daughter and now this.  I talked to him yesterday and he didn't sound good.  I'm leaving at 3 today to fly up there for the service.  I'll be flying home first light tomorrow.

And still on Stan

"The girl from Impanema"
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 29, 2008, 08:27:15 AM

DMB

Doing better today, my friends took me out for pizza last night so that helped.  I just feel really bad for Jim (team owner and her long time BF)  he lost his daughter and now this.  I talked to him yesterday and he didn't sound good.  I'm leaving at 3 today to fly up there for the service.  I'll be flying home first light tomorrow.

And still on Stan

"The girl from Impanema"

I wouldn't have made it after losing my daughter.   :(   

The Maker

DMB

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 29, 2008, 08:37:34 AM

DMB

And still on Stan

"The girl from Impanema"

The Maker

DMB

+1   Cole is my sanity, without him I'm sure I find my way to prison.

Peelz

DMB

And still on Stan

"The girl from Impanema"

The Maker

DMB

I wouldn't either. Hell, my son had a fever last night and I was up checking hime every 15 minutes it seemed.
My condolences Socal.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

DMB

And still on Stan

"The girl from Impanema"

The Maker

DMB

It wasn't good, he sold the boat and just pulled back from life for awhile.  A few team members and myself have recived "calls" to find the driver of the truck.  Jim is just in the anger stage. 

If something ever happened to Owne or Jenee' you all would know because I would bring the world to its end.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 29, 2008, 08:46:22 AM

DMB

And still on Stan

"The girl from Impanema"

The Maker

DMB

It wasn't good, he sold the boat and just pulled back from life for awhile.  A few team members and myself have recived "calls" to find the driver of the truck.  Jim is just in the anger stage. 

If something ever happened to Owne or Jenee' you all would know because I would bring the world to its end.

Yep.  I'm not going out alone, either. 

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 29, 2008, 09:47:04 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 29, 2008, 08:46:22 AM

DMB

And still on Stan

"The girl from Impanema"

The Maker

DMB

Yep.  I'm not going out alone, either. 

You're all coming with me.  If that happens, no one is safe.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Artist: Metallica

Song: Seek and Destroy.

Wait.

Now: Hit the Lights!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

You've been on a Metallica run this week.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

I get that way sometimes.....

Now: Dickrash Whiplash!

Album: Kill 'em All

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

hit the lights-good tune.  Many, many notes to play for guitar in a small space. Someone proficient in masturbation would have no problem. I found it to be somewhat easy. :rofl: 

Listening to system of a down right now.-vicinity of obscenity. goofy song.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Artist: Disturbed

Song: Down with the Sickness

Up next: Land of Confusion

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

RR34

f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx