Just got a new tv need ideas to mount

Started by Danny T, December 04, 2008, 01:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny T

Hey everyone, I just got a new 52 samsung LCD and wondering if you guys have some pictures of your movie room/livingroom/basement set ups.

My dad is very creative but i want some ideas to give him to go off of. Please post your pics if you have something nice or give me your ideas.

My current tv is an old projection 52 inch recessed into the wall so it looks as if its a flat screen. So im going to probably build the wall out and just hang this up but want ideas on how to make it look "custom"

Thanks everyone!

Peelz

Quote from: dmx434343 on December 04, 2008, 01:30:29 PM
Hey everyone, I just got a new 52 samsung LCD and wondering if you guys have some pictures of your movie room/livingroom/basement set ups.

My dad is very creative but i want some ideas to give him to go off of. Please post your pics if you have something nice or give me your ideas.

My current tv is an old projection 52 inch recessed into the wall so it looks as if its a flat screen. So im going to probably build the wall out and just hang this up but want ideas on how to make it look "custom"

Thanks everyone!

It might look pretty trick...ON MY WALL! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Crap  :(   I'm in the middle of moving right now, but when I get mine setup again at my new place, I'll take some photos.  I runn all my wires through the walls (Speakers, Video, Power, everything)  I hate wires showing :mad:

Danny T

well i mounted it up let me know what you guys think

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Buck

Nice man! You are really going to like that TV I bought a 50 inch Samsung Plasma after Thanksgiving for $798 Very nice TVs :thumbs:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable. unfortunately you can only have 2 at the same time

Mad Dog

TV mount looks great, entertainment center looks completely out of place.  Get rid of it and build or buy a rack along the right side of the TV (above that cabinet there) to store the necessary cable boxes, dvd players, receivers, etc.

Gunz

Now you need some of these on the other side.

10,000 watts of pure power. The last time I went out to watch a movie was back in 2001.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

dgreenbluet

I have the same TV stand, except my TV sits on the stand
08 Rapester/734cc 105.5mm Bore/11:1 JE Piston/Big Bore Barkers/FCI wBox/Dynateck Prog. Ign./PCIII/15T Sprocket/Trail Tech Vapor wDash Mount/Moose Nerf, Heel Guards, Race Pegs/Full Skids/Bling Star Victory Bumper/Six Pack Rack

Krandall

quite the setup you guys have there. i can't wait till I have my own home to have a badass theater :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Dig the theatre, 4gunz. But...What I really like is how the person in the pic is shielding their face from the camera :rofl:  Why would that be?   :rofl: Damned photchoppers!

Krandall

or maybe he just showed her 2 girls one cup?  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz