NES Games!

Started by Krandall, December 02, 2008, 02:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

If you have any lying around I'm looking for some...

to name a few:

Mario 2
Mario 1 w/ Duck Hunt
Super Contra
Double Dragon  1&2
Excite Bike
Paper Boy
Zelda

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 02, 2008, 02:49:41 PM
If you have any lying around I'm looking for some...

to name a few:

Mario 2
Mario 1 w/ Duck Hunt
Super Contra
Double Dragon  1&2
Excite Bike
Paper Boy
Zelda

expect a pm from me soon. :thumbs:  I think I have Zelda one and two. Othr ones I have just downloaded on the wii. Hey just go buy a wii. Download old school games for 5 bucks!  :lol: My wife and I play them all the time. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Man, Paperboy rocked.

I used to play the crap out of Metroid. I beat it on a snow day one winter. I had a chart from an NES magazine.

I used to love playing Ikari Warriors, 1942, Commando, Mario, Excitebike, and RC ProAm.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

RC Pro Am!!!!!! :lol: 

You are a walking thesaurus of reminiscing today.

Ditched school in 7th grade with a friend and played Ikari Warriors...or was it Kid Icarus?

:lol: 

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

I used to like Ikari Warriors because you could play doubles.

You could get in a helicopter and blow shit up too.

Kid Icarus was an angel or something if I remember correctly.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Warren

hey try ebay krandall. they have games for dirt cheap on there.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Krandall

I know, I've been lookin, just figured I'd try on here as well. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

Randy have you tried downloading the NES enmulators(SP?)

I went to isohunt and downloaded every nes, snes, and genisis game out. They all play with out a hitch. You would be AMAZED at how many games are out for nes. You even get the kinky jap games that never hit the states. There was one where you were a pimp and walked around smaking your hoes....lol.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Yeah, I have an emulater on my work laptop  :lol: :clap:

But I just brought my NES down to the apartment last weekend and hooked it up to the 40"  8) 8) 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 03, 2008, 07:35:58 AM
Yeah, I have an emulater on my work laptop  :lol: :clap:

But I just brought my NES down to the apartment last weekend and hooked it up to the 40"  8) 8) 8)

Do you still blow into the cartridges like that is going to help...or do you lodge another cartridge above it to hold the contacts together?  :lol:  Memories!

The emulator is pretty cool. My favorite is apple IIgs emulator...can't remember the site. Basically an apple drive living on a server you can play stuff like lemonade stand...and the original OREGON TRAIL!!!!!! :thumbs:

Krandall

I was laughing 2 days ago when I set it up, trying to play mario bro's 3.. Blowing into the cartridge.. :lol: 

kids these days are so spoiled. :rolleyes:    :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 03, 2008, 10:07:20 AM
I was laughing 2 days ago when I set it up, trying to play mario bro's 3.. Blowing into the cartridge.. :lol: 

kids these days are so spoiled. :rolleyes:    :lol:

Mario 3 rules. Still play it! GERD I remember those days...hoping nobody would walk by the box and dislodge the cartridge and you might lose your game! :rofl:

Krandall

leaving the NES on because you can't save hoping my mom doesn't turn it off :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: