Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVIII

Started by Colorado700R, December 01, 2008, 10:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 08, 2008, 08:05:02 AM
I'll be burying another friend this week.

One of the guys I work with had a massive heart attack. He was 33 years old. He leaves behind his three year old daughter and his wife.

~Brian

I am sorry to hear that.  That is shocking it happend at 33 years old.  I'll keep his family in my prayers.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

I will set you up brian so you don't see it. give me a few mins. I was going to do it last night, but figured, I better at least let you see it.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

What's crazy is his wife Jennifer went and got dinner, and brought it home so they could watch the OU-Missouri game. He picked at his food, said he was feeling sick and his back hurt. They were watching the OU game at home and he told his wife to get her shoes on, he needed to go to the hospital. As they walked out the door, he fell backwards onto her. She told him to "Stop playing, that's not funny." She's a paramedic by trade, realized he wasn't breathing, and she gave him CPR until the ambulance arrived. They hit him four times with the paddles. They got him into surgery and put a stint in place. After surgery, he was alert, and awake. He spoke to his wife for about an hour, and told her to go home to get some clothes, he was going to rest. She was in the elevator and heard a code blue call. She ran back to the room and he was gone. His doctor said he had the heart of an 80 year old man.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on December 08, 2008, 08:14:24 AM
I will set you up brian so you don't see it. give me a few mins. I was going to do it last night, but figured, I better at least let you see it.

Hey, don't change a thing.

I've got it shut off, and I'm on the default dark theme, so no big deal.

Thanks anyway!!!

:thumbs:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Damn that sucks bro, my heart goes out to his wife. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

alrighty, I got it set back. sorry, I jumped the gun :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 08, 2008, 08:23:53 AM
Damn that sucks bro, my heart goes out to his wife. 

Typo on the previous post, he was 34.

He led a wild life. He had a his child out of wedlock with a girl, and the relationship didn't work out. After he had the child it literally changed him. He settled down and got married, a year later and it was the best thing that ever happened to him.

Oh, and the kicker, today is his 35th birthday. He lived 34 years, 364 days.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

34?  :(  That's horrible...and scary! I am 33. :help:

Sorry for the loss....
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

sorry to hear Brian.

I got to go riding this weekend, Saturday. Super windy and all of the ditches were full of snow drifts. I was flying 3rd gear about topped out over a chissled field. And jumped into the ditch into a huge snowdrift. the rappy skidded sideways I shot off skidding on my butt, hit the dirt and flew backwards onto my helmet. Right before it happend I noticed a car coming towards my direction, As I looked over to the rappy, it was slowly putting away from me up the edge of the ditch, climbed onto the road. and.... it stopped. One wheel hooked in the ditch she stopped on the shoulder of the road. I sat up, and the car turned at the road before us about 50 yards away.... thank goodness. That was my excitement for the weekend.

Oh got to bake cookies w/ Mrs Clause yesterday. Santa Hat, new lacey red bra, and a sweet thong! :clap: Merry Christmas TO ME!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

Damn, now thats how to make her cook.  We've done naked dinner a few times. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on December 08, 2008, 08:43:06 AM

Oh got to bake cookies w/ Mrs Clause yesterday. Santa Hat, new lacey red bra, and a sweet thong! :clap: Merry Christmas TO ME!

I bought her that  ;)

Krandall

Quote from: Colorado700R on December 08, 2008, 08:50:21 AM

I bought her that  ;)

I thank you for that sir.  :thumbs:

:mad: 

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 08, 2008, 08:49:58 AM
Damn, now thats how to make her cook.  We've done naked dinner a few times. 

You call wearing a hair net naked?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on December 08, 2008, 08:53:42 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on December 08, 2008, 08:50:21 AM

I bought her that  ;)

I thank you for that sir.  :thumbs:

:mad: 

it was only lightly used  :(  She wasn't wearing long  :grin_nod: