Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVIII

Started by Colorado700R, December 01, 2008, 10:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

ELIMINATING SATURN AND PONTIAC?!!!!!!!!!!

That's fookin nuts!!!!!!!!!  :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Wow, and saab get the ax too.  Thats crazy that they are getting rid of all three.  But then again, I'm not a fan of any of them.  I just can't see why they are keeping buick around over those three.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

I'm with you E.

Buick hasn't been profitable in years.

I would axe Buick or rebadge the better selling models as Chevrolets or low end Cadillacs.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

I can see Saturn.. They are big up nort' here cuz' they are cheap, and all plastic so the salty roads don't do crap to em.

But Pontiac, that is a shock to me.. They sell like freaking hot cakes up here. I'd say the cars that own the roads up here are the following:

Chevs Cavalier, Ford's Taurus, and Pontiacs Grand Prix and Grand Am.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Everyday that goes by more of Buick's clientele is dying off.  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

It's really to bad. They have a solid car. But.. They stopped listening to what people wanted years ago.  I love the supercharged beasts though! :grin_nod:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

Buick is doing well in foreign markets, so that's the reason GM isn't dropiing it right now.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

shookie

hows every ones day? I get out in 20 min  :clap:
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Krandall

Not bad here. Time's flyin by. today's my thursday. Off Friday! :clap:  First day off since August for the wedding.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 03, 2008, 10:45:47 AM
Really?  I didn't know that.

Our dealer's son told me that today. Apparenlty is doing well in Asia and Europe as a luxury type sedan.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

I guess its the whole import factor.  Like BMW here. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Hey ladies. Iam busier than Kyle in a bukkakke video here...and it sux! :mad:  Workers laid off til Monday.

And the gm thing...long time coming in my book. Sad, though. Never understood the need for rebadged vehicles in the first place. Sunfire/cavalier/. Grand Prix/Lumina etc. Same hunk o junk with the same damn 3800 v6 or worse the 4 cylinder 2.2...but spend the extra dough for new body panels, dash light colors and plastic? :rolleyes:  Same goes for Ford. Chrysler sort of figured it out sooner.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 03, 2008, 11:09:18 AM
I guess its the whole import factor.  Like BMW here. 

I guess it's the luxury aspect of the car, and how you can buy it thousands less than a BMW (example)

As you and I both know, a Buick compared to a BMW is like night and day. There are some cool gizmos on the newer Buicks, but they are no where near the quality of a BMW.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum