Guess I can't talk Poo anymore

Started by FoundArealQuad, November 24, 2008, 05:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoundArealQuad

I just traded the Wolverine for a 07SE Raptor. I will put picks up tomorrow
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Colorado700R

I knew you were a smart guy!!

You just blossomed late  :lol:

FoundArealQuad

No, the wife and her brother are Yamaha people. I guess it will be a lot easier than working on two Polarass's :lol: It looks ok and has a few scratches and the wife is pretty excited about it. Already have a CCP for it so the wife should like how it rides. I was trying to get a KFX 400 for her, but the Raptor should be easier for her to ride on the trails because she can lug it. She will only use about 1/2 of its potential so I'm not really worried about her. She was getting sick of the Wolvy because on straight stretches everyone would just leave her in the dust.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Temptation

Quote from: Polarass525 on November 24, 2008, 05:54:44 PM
She was getting sick of the Wolvy because on straight stretches everyone would just leave her in the dust.

Now she will have to wait on eveyone... :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Temptation on November 25, 2008, 08:20:52 AM
Quote from: Polarass525 on November 24, 2008, 05:54:44 PM
She was getting sick of the Wolvy because on straight stretches everyone would just leave her in the dust.

Now she will have to wait on eveyone... :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Including him!

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

fastraptor

Hey Krandel I wanted to say "welcome to the club" so now I will have to say     "WASSUPP" !!!!!!!!!!!!
2006 Raptor 700r
Monster Duals
Skat Trak Haulers 8 paddle smooth buff fronts
Monster flow intake  Monster Box Fuel Controller
UMI Handlebars  Twist Throttle

Peelz

Quote from: Polarass525 on November 24, 2008, 05:35:39 PM
I just traded the Wolverine for a 07SE Raptor. I will put picks up tomorrow

Atta-boy poolarass  congrats! :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quote from: fastraptor on November 25, 2008, 10:01:17 AM
Hey Krandel I wanted to say "welcome to the club" so now I will have to say     "WASSUPP" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat ya! :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

FoundArealQuad

Deal fell through. I went to pick it up and it did not look like the pick :mad:. The stem was bent headlight mounts broken Gas tank topper broke, looked like sanded plastic, and it looked like he dumped mud in the airbox. He offered me $700 to boot, but it was just to rough. I'll just keep looking no rush

Peelz

Quote from: Polarass525 on November 25, 2008, 02:44:41 PM
Deal fell through. I went to pick it up and it did not look like the pick :mad:. The stem was bent headlight mounts broken Gas tank topper broke, looked like sanded plastic, and it looked like he dumped mud in the airbox. He offered me $700 to boot, but it was just to rough. I'll just keep looking no rush

That blows!

on the plus side...you get to "talk poo" again. :lol: :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Bert

I think Poolaris525 & his wifey are driving to Chatanooga to trade the Wolverine for a Blue 2006 Raptor today.  :clap:  His wife is my sister & she's already talking shit about racing me.....she offered to break both my wrists before the races  :help:

Krandall

Quote from: Bert on November 28, 2008, 11:24:50 AM
I think Poolaris525 & his wifey are driving to Chatanooga to trade the Wolverine for a Blue 2006 Raptor today.  :clap:  His wife is my sister & she's already talking shit about racing me.....she offered to break both my wrists before the races  :help:

:rofl:

that's freaking great!!!! She'll have to sign up here so I can give her some tips.. pull valve stems out of the tires... shave a couple teeth off the front sprocket etc... :lol: :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

FoundArealQuad

Got it today after a few hours in the truck. I'll post picks later on. :thumbs:

Flynbyu

Cool!

Welcome to the darkside.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum