Ipod Touch

Started by BRAD, November 24, 2008, 12:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRAD

Hey guys I am thinking about getting the new Ipod Touch 8g.  I was wondering if any of you guys have one and what you think about it.  Also how does the Wi-Fi work on it?

Thanks,
Brad
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on November 24, 2008, 12:25:37 PM
Hey guys I am thinking about getting the new Ipod Touch 8g.  I was wondering if any of you guys have one and what you think about it.  Also how does the Wi-Fi work on it?

Thanks,
Brad

My experience has been pretty good. Almost bought my wife one. Like a Iphone without the phone. WIFI worked really good for me.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

One of my good friends has it, the web surfiing is awesome on it... I think someone needs to make a mini wi-fi web browsing thing.. like the i-touch, but not a music player, just for surfing. that'd be sweet. :batman:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

BRAD

the Wi-Fi is what has got me wanting it. the music player is just a plus :lol:
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on November 24, 2008, 12:29:02 PM
One of my good friends has it, the web surfiing is awesome on it... I think someone needs to make a mini wi-fi web browsing thing.. like the i-touch, but not a music player, just for surfing. that'd be sweet. :batman:
It doesn't come with safari, like the phone?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quote from: Peels660 on November 24, 2008, 12:59:50 PM

Yeah, it has safari.  It's pretty cool, I'm just saying, they need a web browser device that has wi-fi.. But only used for surfing. I'd buy one. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on November 24, 2008, 01:01:46 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 24, 2008, 12:59:50 PM

Yeah, it has safari.  It's pretty cool, I'm just saying, they need a web browser device that has wi-fi.. But only used for surfing. I'd buy one. :)
Gorcha. THat would be great...and I bet it is coming.  Call it the "postwhore editon."  No memory needed. Just surfing anywhere and everywhere. :lol:

kyledvor61

BRAD

i think i am going to get it. i like the Wi-Fi capabilities
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

My wife has an 8G IPhone and I can't keep it out of her hand.

It's pretty cool.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

i had a 16 gig ipod touch and i loved it. i got it the day it came out. the updates they have made for it make it sooooooo much better. i loved my ipod touch so much i just got an iphone!
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Gunz

I read this yesterday and decided to get my wife one for Christmas. I heard her say she wanted an Ipod this summer, so I figured what the hell. I got the Ipod 16g gen2. The chick at bestbuy told me the only difference between gen1 and 2 is the size, but I looked it up a few mins ago and it also comes with its own speakers. That"s a plus.  My brother has an app on his that can tell you what kind of horsepower and torque you have on any vehicle. Its pretty cool. Just strap it to your dash enter the weight and some other stuff of the vehicle and hammer on it, boom spits out a hp/tq reading. Been meaning to strap it to the rappy, to see what it says.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

who else but rk

yea the speakers are dece but would be alot better if they were near the loudness of the iphone, yet im not shure why you need speakers like that on an mp3 player.......
i have the app. theres a few but the best is called dynolicious. its awsome and is super acurate
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover