Check out this wedding.

Started by Temptation, November 20, 2008, 03:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Thats one ugly dude, and same goes for the little guy.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

:rofl: i just got to read through the first 10 pages. this is some of the funniest stuff i have seen
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 21, 2008, 08:29:18 AM
I'm literally in tears.

This kid is a defender of freedom, but has been obviously blinded in his military service.

ERMAHGERD.

:lol:

~Brian

He's supersolider, he has no fear of the enemy...........but recurring nightmares about his wife  :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 21, 2008, 08:29:18 AM
I'm literally in tears.

This kid is a defender of freedom, but has been obviously blinded in his military service.

ERMAHGERD.

~Brian

Maybe he took some shrapnel to the frontal lobe?

I shudder to think what would happen here if someone posted pics like that on this site....

(we would all be perfect gentlemen, right?) :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Page 4.....

"Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)
and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful."

:rofl:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 21, 2008, 08:35:04 AM
Page 4.....

"Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)
and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful."

~Brian

i read that and about spit my drink out. :lol:
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 21, 2008, 08:35:04 AM
Page 4.....

~Brian

Brad is this guy Kin?

BRAD

i would have already shot them both if they was kin to me
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

"Obesity runs in her family, and it runs FAST."

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Temptation

That thread is for sure gonna hit EPIC status...Has google trends all over it for most looked up thing

Colorado700R

We need to be nice, he's in love!

I think we should all chip in for a wedding present....

A 50lbs bag of flour from Raptor source  :lol:

Krandall

The thread has nearly 2 million views!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

That's freakin awesome.

Nearly 2,000,000 hits.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum