Started by Flynbyu, November 19, 2008, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: kyledvor61 on December 01, 2008, 04:49:34 PM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 01, 2008, 04:46:45 PM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on December 01, 2008, 04:45:06 PM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 01, 2008, 04:42:27 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on December 01, 2008, 04:28:51 PM
Wow, only three bruthas 40 miles south of Chicago?

WTF?

~Brian

South of Chicago is another story.  Where Kyle lives is all corn and carhartt.

:lol:
oh blow me not all of it :lol:

but i like this rather than more like the city

I'm not a fan of the city as a place to live.  But I'll pass on living out there.  Are you sure your not dating your sister?

I like it right where I am. not in the sticks, and not in the city. nice and inbetween and i dig it.

and yes im sure shes not my sister. this isnt like iowa or anthing :rolleyes: :lol:

Not the sticks?  :confused:  I think you have a case of can't see the forest from the trees. 

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

is that how the crow flies old man ???

what do you mean?

Peelz

WTF?

~Brian

I'm not a fan of the city as a place to live.  But I'll pass on living out there.  Are you sure your not dating your sister?

I like it right where I am. not in the sticks, and not in the city. nice and inbetween and i dig it.

and yes im sure shes not my sister. this isnt like iowa or anthing :rolleyes: :lol:

Douche! :lol:

I prefer living on the outskirts of town. We traded that for living in Town...and I miss it. Don't miss the "corn and carharrt." That seems to be everywhere though. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

kyledvor61

ha i knew youd come in on time for that one.

i like right where im at, and want to own a vacation house in santa monica area, and im set.

Peelz

Quote from: kyledvor61 on December 01, 2008, 05:17:06 PM

i like right where im at, and want to own a vacation house in santa monica area, and im set.

as long as I have family in Socal (not the person) I will be happy. I get to go visit them. Maybe a home in the $hithole town of Waynoka, Ok. :lol: GAHDAMMIT it is fun to ride there!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on December 01, 2008, 05:15:30 PM

WTF?

~Brian

Douche! :lol:

I prefer living on the outskirts of town. We traded that for living in Town...and I miss it. Don't miss the "corn and carharrt." That seems to be everywhere though. :lol:

I live in the outskirts of the city.  Where kyle lives in another subject.  

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: kyledvor61 on December 01, 2008, 05:17:06 PM

You could do much better then Sana Monica.  When you're ready let me know.  I'll show you a few good places. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Not much interest in Santa Monica. Way too crowded.  I still love San Luis Obispo area. Arroyo Grande, Paso Robles, Morro Bay.

I love the smell of the air...everything. :thumbs: Had the best day ever down there When we took my son (three at the time) to visit. We found out later, his brother was with us...may have only been a zygote. :lol:   He was conceived in the high desert. :rofl:

socalrappy700

Morro Bay is sweet.  I love the central coast.  We spent our anniversary every year up in Avila beach and wine tasting in Paso Robles.  But for me I would like a beach house in emerald bay or del coronado.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

me likey santa monica. havent been anywhere else really. been to la, hollywood, pomona and thats it. id like to have a house out there somewhere sometime.

Jester2893

Quote from: kyledvor61 on December 01, 2008, 05:35:16 PM
me likey santa monica. havent been anywhere else really. been to la, hollywood, pomona and thats it. id like to have a house out there somewhere sometime.

Hey kyle you have a girlfriend?  I thought you were gay?  :confused:
=[

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 01, 2008, 05:31:11 PM
Morro Bay is sweet.  I love the central coast.  We spent our anniversary every year up in Avila beach and wine tasting in Paso Robles.  But for me I would like a beach house in emerald bay or del coronado.

Avila Beach! :thumbs:  Love it. First Place my wife touched the Ocean. :) in the early spring-Freezing!!!! :lol:

Have some Family friends up in Napa. Wine Tasting would be great. Now...I am getting homesick. Better work on dinner.

Later Erich (mr. I am cooler because I have the silent H) :lol:

Peace.

Kyle, you need to see more of the COast. Santa Monica is only good if you are papparazzi.. :lol: See ya guys.

And Jester, you were right, he is. ;)

kyledvor61

Quote from: Jester2893 on December 01, 2008, 05:39:01 PM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on December 01, 2008, 05:35:16 PM

Hey kyle you have a girlfriend?  I thought you were gay?  :confused:
yup. to keep it short her step dad builds race motors for a living. full machine shop outta the garage. come over for the first time a few days ago and there tuning a nitro R/C car in the yard, on the 4wheeler track that is :grin_nod:

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on December 01, 2008, 05:40:10 PM

Avila Beach! :thumbs:  Love it. First Place my wife touched the Ocean. :) in the early spring-Freezing!!!! :lol:

Have some Family friends up in Napa. Wine Tasting would be great. Now...I am getting homesick. Better work on dinner.

Peace.

Kyle, you need to see more of the COast. Santa Monica is only good if you are papparazzi.. :lol: See ya guys.

yea i know theres way more and better out there, but with no drivers license for a few years im kinda fucked :lol:

socalrappy700

Quote from: kyledvor61 on December 01, 2008, 05:41:52 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on December 01, 2008, 05:40:10 PM

Peace.

yea i know theres way more and better out there, but with no drivers license for a few years im kinda F :mad:  cked :lol:

Honestly I used to love SM, but over the last few years its turned really trashy.  Try south orange county or San Diego area.  But central coast is a great place to visit. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum