Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVII

Started by Flynbyu, November 19, 2008, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

One was a dent from leaning on it near the gas flap.  We also found other dents that were from the inside out, caused by imperfections in the body panel or debris on the surface at painting.

The paint chip was on the front left quarter, about the size of bb. I would almost bet it was from the copper rivet in a pair of blue jeans. People just don't care. It pisses me off. I drove my car a few Saturdays ago and I had it parked in the service department with the doors down. At quittin' time, I pulled it outside under the awning and I was getting read to lock up. Two kids jumped out of their parents car and ran over to it. They were trying to open the car door. I was pissed! I set the alarm off on it and came outside and told them to "step away from the car". Their parents finally yelled at them after I had made my way back inside to lock up.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on November 28, 2008, 01:27:56 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 28, 2008, 01:26:18 PM
Yeah, it's bad enough here. The Cahllenger I just sodl a friend of mine has two dents and a chip in the paint. I'm 100% positive it was caused by people leaning on it.

~Brian

That straight up sucks! :mad:  Love it when People run their fingers down the hood of a Jetblack vehicle! :confused:

Yeah, dust scratches!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

exentix

yea but oh well, other than that it was a good day, got my itouch, gears of war 2, call of duty world at war, halo 3, need for speed undercover, and guitar hero world tour with 2 guitars, 2 hoodies, 2 tapout shirts, and some work stuff  :clap:

Flynbyu

Quote from: exentix on November 28, 2008, 01:28:55 PM
no im not gettin anything... she has to sell it, she cant afford to pay for everything else right now. it sucks, but it has to happen. she said she will get me another fourwheeler whenever she can but we have to sell mine. were gonna strip the mods later i think.

Sorry to hear that. Times are tough right now.

I'm sorry you have to get rid of something you care about. It happened to me too when I was younger.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on November 28, 2008, 01:37:55 PM
yea but oh well, other than that it was a good day, got my itouch, gears of war 2, call of duty world at war, halo 3, need for speed undercover, and guitar hero world tour with 2 guitars, 2 hoodies, 2 tapout shirts, and some work stuff  :clap:

so...let me get this straight. You canh't afford to keep the Rappy, but you can afford all that crap? WTF!  Looks like over $400 worth of games and crap that could be a few atv payments. just sayin'
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

my dad bought that stuff... my mom pays for the raptor... divorce, get it now?

Warren

o ok that makes more sense now. i was going to agree with peels for a minute
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on November 28, 2008, 01:43:29 PM
my dad bought that stuff... my mom pays for the raptor... divorce, get it now?

Can you Tell him to pay for your raptor? Sorry to be so abrasive, Ex. I was aware of your situation. Just, If it were me, I would say keep the games. I want to keep my Rappy. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

Gotto go get my quads, they are sittin outside in the cold...and they need me. :lol: Besides, Colin just crapped his diaper right after his mom went to work. Little $hit!!!!! :lol:

exentix

i found out about it like an hour after we got all that stuff, he asked how much was left on it, i think its like almost 5 grand. he wont buy it, he didnt like me having it to begin with, said its too fast  :confused: but he raced 3 wheelers as a kid

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on November 28, 2008, 01:50:13 PM
i found out about it like an hour after we got all that stuff, he asked how much was left on it, i think its like almost 5 grand. he wont buy it, he didnt like me having it to begin with, said its too fast  :confused: but he raced 3 wheelers as a kid

Gotcha. That sucks. Hope it gets better...maybe time to go for that 700. :thumbs:

Later fellas!

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Later Peels!!!!! Take it easy.

Sorry again Exentix. That really blows. But at least Dick and Darksides club is growing. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Warren

Quote from: Peels660 on November 28, 2008, 01:48:48 PM
Gotto go get my quads, they are sittin outside in the cold...and they need me. :lol: Besides, Colin just crapped his diaper right after his mom went to work. Little $hit!!!!! :lol:

have a good one peels. go get those quads outta the cold.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on November 28, 2008, 01:52:17 PM
Later Peels!!!!! Take it easy.

Sorry again Exentix. That really blows. But at least Dick and Darksides club is growing. :lol:

Ouch.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum