Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVII

Started by Flynbyu, November 19, 2008, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on November 26, 2008, 09:48:32 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 26, 2008, 09:45:24 AM
What's you feller's Turkey day plans. Me: Eat with the family at parent's...then 4 wheelin'!!!!  :clap:

Hell Yeah!

well considerin the fight last night with the g/f. i think i will just be eating with my family

B-rad, am I noticing a pattern here? :lol: Don't be fighter, be a lover. :lol: Why would her mom call you? That is fishy.

Quote from: BRAD on November 26, 2008, 09:50:11 AM
ah its no biggie. it wasnt my fault this time. she told me to get out so i left. and she got pissed over that

not your fault. SO, she threw you out just for fun, then? :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Tomorrow afternoon, I will be ODing on Triptophane  :help:

good bye cruel world  :lol:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

BRAD

Quote from: Peels660 on November 26, 2008, 09:53:09 AM
Quote from: BRAD on November 26, 2008, 09:48:32 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 26, 2008, 09:45:24 AM
What's you feller's Turkey day plans. Me: Eat with the family at parent's...then 4 wheelin'!!!!  :clap:

Hell Yeah!

well considerin the fight last night with the g/f. i think i will just be eating with my family

B-rad, am I noticing a pattern here? :lol: Don't be fighter, be a lover. :lol: Why would her mom call you? That is fishy.

Quote from: BRAD on November 26, 2008, 09:50:11 AM
ah its no biggie. it wasnt my fault this time. she told me to get out so i left. and she got pissed over that

not your fault. SO, she threw you out just for fun, then? :lol:

they only filled her mom in on half the story. and she wanted to hear my side of it and why everything went bad. its a long story dude.  i swear i didnt do anything i was just standin in the kitchen drinkin water and takin tylenol when her sister cracked a joke and i agreed with her
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 26, 2008, 09:42:06 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 26, 2008, 09:33:46 AM
Just go home and work on your material, come back to me when you have something. 

:lol:

How 'bout I just leave soon and go golfing.  I'll pretend the ball is your head and have some 300 yard drives.   :thumbs:

That would sound cool if I was a golfer, maybe in another 20 years I'll pick up that sport.  And you can't see 300 yards let alone hit that far.  

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 26, 2008, 09:53:35 AM
Tomorrow afternoon, I will be ODing on Triptophane  :help:

good bye cruel world  :lol:

I could get you something else to counteract the morphine like effects of the triptophane. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on November 26, 2008, 09:42:21 AM
Yup! Seen quite a few arial pics of it. Simply amazing. I've never looked into it or anything, but I wonder how it was made.  ???

It's DEEEEEEEEP.

400 feet deep, 1000 feet wide, and full of sharks.

Amazing.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

that's cray-Z.. So it was dug by hand?  ::) :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

No, scientist claim it was created by the ice age. Too far south in my opinion. Honestly, I think it was a meteor or something.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

"The hole is the opening to what was a dry cave system during the Ice Age."

Makes sense, I was asuming they meant it was a hand made cave system..

Meteor would be a good guess, but those cave walls are damn near verticle.

You guys hear about the $100,000 tool bag that was lost in space? There's some guy that got a video of it in orbit :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on November 26, 2008, 10:23:22 AM
that's cray-Z.. So it was dug by hand?  ::) :help:

I dug that bitch with my bare hands!

Sink hole from a melting glacier would be my bet. Water looks georgeous, I would love to see that in person.

BRAD

that is amazing. i wish i had visited that when i was down there
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

Quote from: BRAD on November 26, 2008, 10:35:01 AM
that is amazing. i wish i had visited that when i was down there

It's a long ass boat ride out from the mainland. It's a day trip thing.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

This is gay. Down to me and the noobie here... our 3rd person that came in late today just sent out an e-mail that she's not feeling well... coincidentally, she's out on friday... nice 5 day weekend for her... b :mad: tch

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: