Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVII

Started by Flynbyu, November 19, 2008, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

We should be slow next month.  We'll see how many weeks I can go without doing anything at all. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 26, 2008, 07:26:22 AM
We should be slow next month.  We'll see how many weeks I can go without doing anything at all. 

That's the spirit! :lol:

off to work....
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

I wish we would get busy. We sold three yesterday, while our Chevrolet store didn't sell anything.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Who knows, maybe it will be a good weekend. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Yeah, we need a whole lot of black to make it a Black Friday.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Nov 26 1865

Lewis Carroll sends the manuscript for the psychedelic novel "Alice in Wonderland" to his 12 year old special friend Alice Liddell. (Incidentally Carroll, born Charles Dodgson, had a thing for very young girls, frequently photographing them nude.)

Anyone seen pics from the new Alice in Wonderland movie clips? Johnny Depp is in it :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on November 26, 2008, 07:52:07 AM
Nov 26 1865

Lewis Carroll sends the manuscript for the psychedelic novel "Alice in Wonderland" to his 12 year old special friend Alice Liddell. (Incidentally Carroll, born Charles Dodgson, had a thing for very young girls, frequently photographing them nude.)

Anyone seen pics from the new Alice in Wonderland movie clips? Johnny Depp is in it :)

Yeah, I'll be in the front of the line for that one. :rolleyes:  Not. :lol:

Business has ground to a halt here...except for my job. We have no workers here, just me and two supervisors, and the office. I have the high resolution "print on demand" part of the business to manage. Just the 5 color printer is running. And...I am the only one trained to operate it.  :thumbs: Going to be feast or famine for about a month if my forecast is correct. Can't lay people off, we might just need them the next day. So, we just send them home for the day. SOme of them are getting almost an 8 day holiday out of this. They are able to draw unemployment, though. :thumbs:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 26, 2008, 08:44:51 AM
Well that's a blessing for them.

~Brian

In a weird way...yes.

What is that stench?  COuld it be Buddha?

Hola!

Krandall

Ugh, I smell stale cigar smoke and bengay.... BUDDAH! :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

LittleBuddha

Quote from: BRAD on November 26, 2008, 08:48:22 AM
whats up Buddha

Hey B-Rad.  Just waiting for it to stop raining so I can hopefully go golf.   :(

FERK you peels.   :confused:  

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 26, 2008, 08:50:17 AM
Quote from: BRAD on November 26, 2008, 08:48:22 AM
whats up Buddha

Hey B-Rad.  Just waiting for it to stop raining so I can hopefully go golf.   :(

F :mad:  ck you peels.   :confused:  

Rain?  Freakin 20 degrees here! :mad:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Krandall on November 26, 2008, 08:49:38 AM
Ugh, I smell stale cigar smoke and bengay.... BUDDAH! :lol:

Well I do smell like cigar smoke as I had a tasty 5 Vegas last night while playing at the park with the Mooch and my hip does hurt a lot today.