Any UFC or MMA fan's?

Started by blueyamaha, November 15, 2008, 11:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueyamaha

Just wondering. I'm just getting into it myself.

Gunz

I used to watch it alot back when the badasses were Tank Abbot and Shamrock. I think the last fight I saw was UFC 3 or 4, can't remember. 

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Troy

I've seen every one since the first one in Denver :thumbs:

Flynbyu

I like watching it, but I won't pay to watch it via pay per view. It's getting too expensive to watch now. I'll stick to re-runs on Spike TV.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

monster757

I don't care for the show, its like a soap opera. I just like fighting.

exentix

ufc is da bomb! ultimate fighter is the ony show i HAVE to watch each week. im gettin ultimate 08 on december 27th  :clap: :clap:

Livingmylife93

exentix

that reminds me, i missed last weeks episode,gotta find it somewhere  :mad:

blueyamaha

What did ya think of the Randy and Brock fight? I thought short sweet and to the point. Other words a short fight. Considering it was for title. I would of liked to to last longer.

Flynbyu

Too bad Lesner had to use roids to get as big as he is. The WWE is full of roid users, and it is not regulated. Sure he had to train hard for the match, but his size advantage was a big factor for Coture. Lesner got lucky. The shot he landed looked harmless. He got him on his back and just started punching.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

exentix

lesner completely overpowered couture, hate to say it but i think randy shoulda stayed in retirement. hes like 43 years old, he had the title, i say go out on top.... lesner is just a freaking tank, those hammer fists were soo fast. i wanted couture to win, but oh well.

LittleBuddha

Yeah, Lesnar got that big naturally.   :rolleyes:  Couture was fighting a great fight but got caught.  I still think he coulda won that fight.  I'm not impressed with Lesnar at all.  He rocked Herring 30 seconds in but couldn't do anything for the entire fight but lay on him.

The rest of the card was fucking awesome.  Holy shit, what about the upper cut from "the heathen"?  Dayum.  Some great submissions too.   :thumbs:

I can't wait for the Silva - Machida fight.    :clap:

Flynbyu

Silva-Machida fight is going to be awesome.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

exentix

silva will rape him, i hope lol...

anyone follow ultimate fighter the show?

Colorado700R

I met Lesnar when he was 15 or so (I was 17)  at the University of Iowa for the Dan Gable wrestling Camp. 

He was a big boy then (He never did have a neck  :lol: )

But I agree, there's definitely been some juicing going on