Any UFC or MMA fan's?

Started by blueyamaha, November 15, 2008, 11:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 21, 2008, 10:25:17 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 21, 2008, 10:18:55 AM
Quote from: exentix on November 20, 2008, 05:31:06 PM
and most people that say wrestling is gay, wont say it to a true wrestlers face  :confused: it keeps you in the best shape imagineable and it teaches great self discipline (sp), thats why i did it for 10 years, i hate not being in shape.

I used to wrestle.  It's pretty ghey.  Not there's anything wrong with that.  Wrestler's should be allowed to marry too.   ;)

Was it the glorified leotards that got you?

Nah, I wear those all the time anyways.  It just felt kinda ghey.  I like a little more violence.  I'm fucked up.  I know this.   :rolleyes:

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 21, 2008, 10:28:35 AM
and most people that say wrestling is gay, wont say it to a true wrestlers face  :confused: it keeps you in the best shape imagineable and it teaches great self discipline (sp), thats why i did it for 10 years, i hate not being in shape.

I used to wrestle.  It's pretty ghey.  Not there's anything wrong with that.  Wrestler's should be allowed to marry too.   ;)

Nah, I wear those all the time anyways.  It just felt kinda ghey.  I like a little more violence.  I'm F :mad:  cked up.  I know this.   :rolleyes:

When I first started Kenpo, I would grapple with the instructor.  I would get him down quick on his back, but then I was like "now what?"  ???

Next thing I know I was choked out  :rofl:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 21, 2008, 10:37:53 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 21, 2008, 10:28:35 AM

Nah, I wear those all the time anyways.  It just felt kinda ghey.  I like a little more violence.  I'm F :mad:  cked up.  I know this.   :rolleyes:

When I first started Kenpo, I would grapple with the instructor.  I would get him down quick on his back, but then I was like "now what?"  ???

Next thing I know I was choked out  :rofl:

Choking is violent.  That's good.   :lol:

exentix

i was talking about folkstyle, not freestyle or grecco roman