Any UFC or MMA fan's?

Started by blueyamaha, November 15, 2008, 11:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

i used to have a dan gable wrestlin poster in my room  :thumbs: that man is incredible

Peelz

A little creepy though. Like he could snap and break your neck like a twig. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Wrestling is gay.

Unless of course it's grecko roman. Now that's a sport.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: exentix on November 19, 2008, 05:09:54 PM
silva will rape him, i hope lol...

anyone follow ultimate fighter the show?

Ask Sokoudjou about bing raped by Machida.  Everybody dismisses the Dragon's style but he is a fucking beast on the ground. 

I don't really follow it much.  I'm pretty dismissive of all reality shows, except Big Break.  Yeah, I like golf, so what?   :confused:

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 20, 2008, 08:36:27 AM
Wrestling is gay.

~Brian

I loved Grecko-Roman, gave us tall guys an even playing field with the short stocky bubbas  :thumbs:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 20, 2008, 08:36:27 AM
Wrestling is gay.

~Brian

Wrestling is ghey.  Punching people in the face?  Not ghey.   :thumbs:

Flynbyu

I prefer the UFC as long as it's a stand up fight.

Going to the ground is boring.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 20, 2008, 10:50:44 AM
I prefer the UFC as long as it's a stand up fight.

Going to the ground is boring.

~Brian

If they're doing the lay and pray, yes.  If they're raining blows and feeding them elbow sandwiches, then no.  Machida fed Soku some brutal elbows. 

exentix

im not impressed AT ALL with sokodju (sp?)

i know machida is a great fighter, i like him alot, but i think silva is a in a completly different leauge. machidas ground is awesome but silva is better all around i think. i wouldnt mind if machida won actually

exentix

and most people that say wrestling is gay, wont say it to a true wrestlers face  :confused: it keeps you in the best shape imagineable and it teaches great self discipline (sp), thats why i did it for 10 years, i hate not being in shape.

Flynbyu

Quote from: exentix on November 20, 2008, 05:31:06 PM
and most people that say wrestling is gay, wont say it to a true wrestlers face  :confused: it keeps you in the best shape imagineable and it teaches great self discipline (sp), thats why i did it for 10 years, i hate not being in shape.

Are you calling WWE wrestling or refering to Grecko Roman style wrestling?

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 21, 2008, 08:41:01 AM

Are you calling WWE wrestling or refering to Grecko Roman style wrestling?

~Brian

I believe he is refering to his Freestyle wrestling in school.  Most schools don't have grecko roman programs anymore  :(

Peelz

I hated freestyle wrestling. Being that I am a scrawny bugga. I fall down easy. :lol: Greco Roman wasn't too bad, only did that a few times. I was blessed with chic-o-sticks for legs. :lol: :help:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

I used to wrestle.  It's pretty ghey.  Not there's anything wrong with that.  Wrestler's should be allowed to marry too.   ;)

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 21, 2008, 10:18:55 AM

I used to wrestle.  It's pretty ghey.  Not there's anything wrong with that.  Wrestler's should be allowed to marry too.   ;)

Was it the glorified leotards that got you?