Veterans Day

Started by socalrappy700, November 11, 2008, 08:06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

On this veterans day I would like to thank all of you that have served or are serving.  I hold the highest respect to all of you. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

You beat me to it.

Likewise.

Remember those who were lost, and pay tribute to those who have served.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Amen.

Thanks everyone for being there for our country. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

To all my fellow Veteran's everywhere (Past and present), Thank you.  You are the tip of the spear, and the rock of our foundation all at the same time.

You define honor.

Aaron

SSgt USMC 1996-2004

:thumbs:

Peelz

Hats off to the vets. I'll be spending some time at the VFW helping Dad out this weekend. :thumbs:

He is excited..he gets his free breakfast today. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on November 11, 2008, 09:20:47 AM
Hats off to the vets. I'll be spending some time at the VFW helping Dad out this weekend. :thumbs:

VFW = Beer!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 11, 2008, 10:16:08 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 11, 2008, 09:20:47 AM

VFW = CHEAP/free Beer!

~Brian

slight amendment :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

shaboy700

thanks to the veterans    and since im union i have today off, so thanks for that too  :rofl:

kyledvor61

upmost respect. there was a guy at our school who had served for 40 years :jaw:

dgreenbluet

Thanks guys for all your kind words and support, if you didnt know im currently in Baghdad in month 12 of my 15 month deployment and im living on an Iraqi Army base and it sucks ass!  but it almost all done and then im out!
08 Rapester/734cc 105.5mm Bore/11:1 JE Piston/Big Bore Barkers/FCI wBox/Dynateck Prog. Ign./PCIII/15T Sprocket/Trail Tech Vapor wDash Mount/Moose Nerf, Heel Guards, Race Pegs/Full Skids/Bling Star Victory Bumper/Six Pack Rack

Flynbyu

Quote from: dgreenbluet on November 12, 2008, 09:16:22 PM
Thanks guys for all your kind words and support, if you didnt know im currently in Baghdad in month 12 of my 15 month deployment and im living on an Iraqi Army base and it sucks ass!  but it almost all done and then im out!

Sweet.

Mark your calender man!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum