Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Wheelie ability  (Read 1047 times)

Offline BoisBlancBoy

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
Wheelie ability
« on: May 16, 2008, 10:19:25 AM »
For those of you that installed the big three and possibly a 12T front sprocket, how much easier did it seem to you to pull wheelies?

Offline Limited660

• BANNED
Re: Wheelie ability
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 10:23:44 AM »
A 12 tooth front would significantly increase the bottom end torque and make it much easier for you and the big 3 would also help alot :thumbs:

Offline BoisBlancBoy

• Email
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 10:47:21 AM »
Yeah I am doing all 4 mods.  I just wanted to hear what other experienced.  Without the mods it was kinda tough for me to ride one without standing on my grab bar almost, lol!

Offline Jester2893

• Street Cred: 5
  • Someone buy me a KFX450 or a Can-am 450. =]
    • My Feedback
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 04:53:43 PM »
I have:

Hmf Slip On
Clam On Filter
No Lid
12 Tooth Sprocket

It runs great. I got a lot more bottom end with the new sprocket. Its a lot easier to pull wheelies in 3rd gear. All I do give it a little gas press the gas and pull up and she comes and she I can ride it in 3rd gear longer too. You do go through the gears faster though, so make sure your not going for top end.  :thumbs:
=[

Offline BoisBlancBoy

• Email
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 06:50:03 PM »
Well once I get everything adjusted the proper way I am definently going to test her out.  Just waiting for my jets and sprocket to get here and also trying to get the exhaust leak fixed, re-siliconed it this afternoon.  I will fire her up tomorrow afternoon and see if i got it any better this time.