What's your position on gay marriage?

Started by RaptorRandy, November 06, 2008, 10:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

goddamitt.  She.  She.  She.  She had the best tits.  Fuckin' s key.   :mad:

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 07, 2008, 11:02:15 AM
goddamitt.  She.  She.  She.  She had the best tits.  F :mad:  ckin' s key.   :mad:

Blame the keyboard for your subliminal homosexual tendencies? Now that is rich! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 07, 2008, 11:03:13 AM
goddamitt.  She.  She.  She.  She had the best tits.  F :mad:  ckin' s key.   :mad:

Blame the keyboard for your subliminal homosexual tendencies? Now that is rich! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My homosexual tendencies are NOT subliminal.  Wait.  What?  Shit.   :confused:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 07, 2008, 11:06:06 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 07, 2008, 11:03:13 AM

My homosexual tendencies are NOT subliminal.  Wait.  What?  Shit.   :confused:

:lol:  DELETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 07, 2008, 11:08:22 AM
Oh, a tour rider has been posted for Rage Against the Machine.

Bad ass.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstagetour/rage/rage1.html

~Brian

Is Karl Rove's head on a sliver platter in there?   :grin_nod:

Peelz

Buck

Quote from: Sandeater on November 06, 2008, 09:41:29 PM
Marriage is between one woman and one man.  Polygamy is wrong.  So is homosexuality.

Families and marriage is eternal, not just here on this short time on earth.

I do not judge anyone for making these decisions.  That is why we all have agency, the right to choose.  Only our Savior will be the one to judge each and every one of us.  I just choose not to support gay marriage.

I do not look down upon or shun those who are gay, they are my brothers and sisters just like all of you.  I just don't care for the choices they make and I know I will not make those choices.

EXCELLENT! Best post in this thread!  IMO This thread should end on this idea...
Cheap, Fast, Reliable. unfortunately you can only have 2 at the same time

Flynbyu

I think we should all hold hands. When it gets to Erich, we'll embrace his kneecaps.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 07, 2008, 01:08:03 PM
I think we should all hold hands. When it gets to Erich, we'll embrace his kneecaps.

~Brian

ankles if you're Kyle.

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Sandeater

Hey its what I have learned over the past couple of years.  I have really changed my views on things.

But what do I know.........I just one of those crazy Mormons, ya know.  ;) :)
My Sand Only Queen
Currently being rebuilt
2006 RE 778
Slingshot Lockup
+6 SLC Ladder Swingarm
Paint by JK Customs