What's your position on gay marriage?

Started by RaptorRandy, November 06, 2008, 10:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 02:55:02 PM
Quote from: disco on November 06, 2008, 02:16:03 PM
Mini ho?  My post count is thirty sev...  uh....

But seriously, if people want to be gay that's their choice.  I don't agree with it but it's their choice.  Maybe I should have made a better word choice than "knock yourself out."  lol. 

Minihos are the brats that log on after school every day and make thousand posts about how they are not g a y because they have a "g/f" ! And...knock yourself out was perfect! :lol:
shut up homo :rofl:

Peelz

Quote from: kyledvor61 on November 06, 2008, 02:55:47 PM

But seriously, if people want to be gay that's their choice.  I don't agree with it but it's their choice.  Maybe I should have made a better word choice than "knock yourself out."  lol. 

Minihos are the brats that log on after school every day and make thousand posts about how they are not g a y because they have a "g/f" ! And...knock yourself out was perfect! :lol:

fitting reply for this thread. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

RaptorRandy

Why did I know you were going to say that  ::)

;)  :lol:

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Peelz

Quote from: RaptorRandy on November 06, 2008, 03:11:04 PM

Why did I know you were going to say that  ::)

;)  :lol:

yep, totally been waiting all day for that post! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

WILDRAPTORMAN

<br />2003 660R LE<br />Factory 909 Bars<br />IMS Shifter<br />PRO ARMOR Fullbody Skidplate<br />MonsterQuad Exhaust&nbsp;<br />BigGun CDI<br />FUELATV Bumper<br />EZ Pull clutch lever<br />GYT-R Intake/Filter/Prefilter<br />Vito

Peelz

Kenny

Nice civil discussion. I will go at this from a little different angle. I was raised by a drunk..... I would rather have been raised by gays :thumbs:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

Colorado700R

Quote from: Kenny on November 06, 2008, 06:46:48 PM
Nice civil discussion. I will go at this from a little different angle. I was raised by a drunk..... I would rather have been raised by gays :thumbs:

The answer is still no Kenny, your not my type  :rofl:

Sandeater

Marriage is between one woman and one man.  Polygamy is wrong.  So is homosexuality.

Families and marriage is eternal, not just here on this short time on earth.

I do not judge anyone for making these decisions.  That is why we all have agency, the right to choose.  Only our Savior will be the one to judge each and every one of us.  I just choose not to support gay marriage.

I do not look down upon or shun those who are gay, they are my brothers and sisters just like all of you.  I just don't care for the choices they make and I know I will not make those choices.

My Sand Only Queen
Currently being rebuilt
2006 RE 778
Slingshot Lockup
+6 SLC Ladder Swingarm
Paint by JK Customs

RaptorRandy

Quote from: Sandeater on November 06, 2008, 09:41:29 PM
Marriage is between one woman and one man.  Polygamy is wrong.  So is homosexuality.

I do not judge anyone for making these decisions.  That is why we all have agency, the right to choose.  Only our Savior will be the one to judge each and every one of us.  I just choose not to support gay marriage.

I do not look down upon or shun those who are gay, they are my brothers and sisters just like all of you.  I just don't care for the choices they make and I know I will not make those choices.

Excellent, well stated post!

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

1FST690

Quote from: Sandeater on November 06, 2008, 09:41:29 PM

My sentiments exactly!
04 686 Duner
02 NMR 650+ modified "High Mainenance"
02 Scrambler 500
02 Sportsman 500HO ( For Sale )

Flynbyu

This is a tricky subject.

Personally, I have issues with both sides of the idea.

Gay marriage is widely accepted in Europe, and is legal there which suprises me that it is not legal here.

We recently had on our state ballot should unmarried couples and same sex couples be able to adopt, and I voted yes because it included unmarried couples in the measure. The vote was passed anyway in this state. Marriage is defined as a man and a woman, however I do feel gay people should have basic rights just like myself, regardless of orientation, religion, etc..

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 07, 2008, 05:33:30 AM

Gay marriage is widely accepted in Europe, and is legal there which suprises me that it is not legal here.

We recently had on our state ballot should unmarried couples and same sex couples be able to adopt, and I voted yes because it included unmarried couples in the measure. The vote was passed anyway in this state. Marriage is defined as a man and a woman, however I do feel gay people should have basic rights just like myself, regardless of orientation, religion, etc..

~Brian

I could be wrong so I'll have to check but I thought they had civil unions.  And I'm all for that.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

I hadn't voted yet. I checked no. Pretty much what you just said Socal. I personally feel it is none of my business what they do, the question was "do you support it" which I do not. I just do not "oppose it"

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 07, 2008, 06:31:59 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 07, 2008, 05:33:30 AM

~Brian

I could be wrong so I'll have to check but I thought they had civil unions.  And I'm all for that.

Agreed.

I don't think we should go out of our way to roll out the red carpet, but they should be afforded the same basic rights any human being has. I don't have a problem with civil unions, but as far as filing jointly on a tax return, etc. for special breaks, no.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum