The *OFFICIAL* Cigar Thread

Started by Krandall, November 06, 2008, 09:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on January 29, 2009, 11:44:23 AM
Are you a cigar man Eric?

not as much as you guys. It started to become a habit to replace cigarettes, so I stopped. Only on special occasions now.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Well bring something up for the rally.  If not I have a bunch.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on January 29, 2009, 11:56:25 AM
Well bring something up for the rally.  If not I have a bunch.

will do. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 29, 2009, 11:48:34 AM

not as much as you guys. It started to become a habit to replace cigarettes, so I stopped. Only on special occasions now.

crap. I was gonna take a pic of the collection last night to post today. I'll do that tonight and post tomorrow.  :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on January 29, 2009, 11:58:47 AM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 29, 2009, 11:48:34 AM

crap. I was gonna take a pic of the collection last night to post today. I'll do that tonight and post tomorrow.  :thumbs:

It wasn't that long ago you didn't know a thing about cigars and were buying your first set.  Look how far you've come.

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

I'm a frequent on CI :lol:

Learned a lot from reading a reviews from the pros to end user reviews. Scott said I made him proud. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Made me proud too, you picked it up fast.  You're one of us now.

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Good stuff on CI.

I find my local shop lacks in several areas. They seem to run out of stock, whereas CI always has something!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

MANAGUA, Nicaragua – President Barack Obama has solved the economic crisis — at least for one cigar company.

As soon as Obama won the November election, Granada 1524 Cigars of Corona, California, began shipping Obama Presidential Series 44 cigars out of Nicaragua to the U.S. market.

Miguel Ramirez, head of the company's operations in Nicaragua, says they've been selling fast.

"They disappeared in Washington, New York, California, Florida and Las Vegas," said Ramirez, 71.

Granada, which doesn't have its own factory, has hired Nicaragua's Segovia Cigars to produce the Obama series. The company is among several cigar manufacturers in northern Nicaragua that in all employ some 17,000 people.

Ramirez said the company exported a total of 20,000 cigars to the U.S. in December and January.

Anto Kamarian, owner of Cigars by Chivas in Pasadena, California, and Anto's Cigar Lounge in Long Beach, said he's never had a new cigar sell like the Obama model. Kamarian said he expected to sell one or two boxes a month when he began carrying the line six weeks ago, and was surprised when he nearly sold out. The cigars retail for $15 to $20 each, depending on the size.

He described it as a high-quality, medium-bodied smoke, and said it's popular with cigar connoisseurs as well as Obama supporters.

It was also a conversation piece with his regulars, who "gave me a hard time because I'm a Republican," he said.

Obama isn't likely to try the cigar: a former chain-smoker, he quit at first lady Michelle Obama's insistence.

On the Net: http://www.obamacigar.com/

Story via the AP.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

My little collection gettin started. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

LittleBuddha

I'm getting a little misty over here.  That's beautiful.  Get yourself a good cutter now.  Those are some good looking sticks.   :clap:

Flynbyu

Nice Randy. Awesome set of sticks.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

dick-84

Krandall

I've read good things about the Acid Cigars!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

fire raptor

I quit smoking cigars after Bill ran out of Monicas.Hillary made him quit.