Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledvor61

Yes, were staying there. We have money, so what? No need to be callin BS. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.

Warren

:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Flynbyu

Motel 6, and we'll leave the light on for you.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Warren

OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 14, 2008, 10:30:34 AM
Motel 6, and we'll leave the light on for you.

~Brian

right on brotha!

Wazzup Warren G?

Quote from: kyledvor61 on November 14, 2008, 10:28:51 AM
Yes, were staying there. We have money, so what? No need to be callin BS. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.

OK, saying something like that is gonna get you made fun of here. RK learned that one on the viper thing.  Freakin awesome that you get that opportunity, though, do not take it for granted.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

I'm calling BS still.  You dad does ok, just not that ok.  Sorry kid, you dug a hole and too much pride to get out.  But go ahead and take a picture of you in the room and we'll take it all back.

We don't need another Eric H. around here.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Hey Erich, on the subject of hotels, have you been to the Madonna inn? San Luis Obispo I think. I remember going there as a youngster and seeing all the themed rooms...it was on one of the chick channels the wife was watching the other day and I got homesick. :(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

kyledvor61

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 14, 2008, 10:37:43 AM

I'm calling BS still.  You dad does ok, just not that ok.  Sorry kid, you dug a hole and too much pride to get out.  But go ahead and take a picture of you in the room and we'll take it all back.

I dont see what the big deal is. I'll take a pic no problem if thats what ya want.

Krandall

I just did a quote for me to stay there this weekend.. found 2 rooms available..

Weekend Rates - 495.00 / night.

I spent half that on my honeymoon per night in Minnesota. That's not "ALL" that crazy. Leave the kid alone.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Warren

Wazzup Warren G?

not to much. i have to go right now though. i'll be back on in a few hours.  :thumbs:
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on November 14, 2008, 10:40:49 AM
Hey Erich, on the subject of hotels, have you been to the Madonna inn? San Luis Obispo I think. I remember going there as a youngster and seeing all the themed rooms...it was on one of the chick channels the wife was watching the other day and I got homesick. :(

Never made it there.  We went up there for our anniversary every year but we stayed in Avila beach.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

Quote from: Krandall on November 14, 2008, 10:47:14 AM

....and its minnesota :rofl: :rofl:

just kidding man :thumbs:

I just did a quote for me to stay there this weekend.. found 2 rooms available..

Weekend Rates - 495.00 / night.

I spent half that on my honeymoon per night in Minnesota. That's not "ALL" that crazy. Leave the kid alone.