Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 13, 2008, 09:23:17 AM
Well I'm sure they need at least one of you, just keep your numbers up.  If you need to...suck a dick or two.

:lol:

Hard to keep numbers up when there is no business. People get desperate and we whore product out to get the ball rolling.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Peels660 on November 13, 2008, 09:06:16 AM
Quote from: BRAD on November 13, 2008, 08:55:59 AM
hows work goiing guys?

:mad:

We are reaching the crescendo of the busy season. 5 weeks almost nonstop work. A week from today, I will be struggling to keep all my employees at work for their 40 hrs. Keeping clients happy stress turns into keeping workers happy stress. But at least I can relax a bit. :thumbs:

That's what my dad goes through in his construction biz...

They push to get their projects done in the fall, knowing there isn't as much work in the winter, lay a bunch of people off. lay low for the winter a few working here and there. And jump back up in the spring.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 13, 2008, 09:25:42 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 13, 2008, 09:23:17 AM
Well I'm sure they need at least one of you, just keep your numbers up.  If you need to...suck a dick or two.

Hard to keep numbers up when there is no business. People get desperate and we whore product out to get the ball rolling.

~Brian

Well lets hope they keep hooking up the crazy deals and the credit market breaks free a bit.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Rebates and dealer money are good, and now is a great time to buy if you need an auto. Credit markets are still very sluggish.

Well, I've gotta hammer a few things out by noon, I'll check back later.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

later brian. Take it easy.

I'm hungry...  :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 13, 2008, 09:43:05 AM
me too, I'm starving today.

don't even say it! :lol:

Hey Brian, I am curious to know if you are foreseeing giant incentives on GM cars. I know it won't be financing incentives, but rebates etc. Due to the recent poor performance of GM.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

haha, Its okay peels. we won't turn EVERYTHING into a meth related joke... :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on November 13, 2008, 10:03:24 AM
haha, Its okay peels. we won't turn EVERYTHING into a meth related joke... :rofl:

meth?...I don't mind that. I was thinkin' he was gonna say "i'm heading to chipotle for lunch" :mad: Then..I would be pi$$ed off! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on November 13, 2008, 10:05:01 AM

meth?...I don't mind that. I was thinkin' he was gonna say "i'm heading to chipotle for lunch" :mad: Then..I would be pi$$ed off! :lol:

Well I was thinking jimmy johns but now that you mention it.....
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 13, 2008, 10:06:27 AM

douche! :lol:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on November 13, 2008, 10:10:38 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 13, 2008, 10:06:27 AM

douche! :lol:

I wouldn't be going there if you didn't post that.  Now it sounds really good.  mmmmm with extra rice and beans too.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Mmmm Chipotle sounds awesome. It's about 1/2 mile walk one way for me though :(

I was running late so I didn't get to make a lunch. Thinkin Chinese today. Some Sweet and Sour Chicken and some fly rlice

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Yeah, but then you have to eat ALL that by yourself. f*cker. :mad:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: