Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

BB guns were a problem for me.

My cousin had a one pump gun, I could pump my 20-30 times.

He shot a hole into grandpa's storage sheds window, I shot one and made a bigger hole. He grabbed his gun by the barrel and swung it like a baseball bat and broke the window and said, "Now who made the bigger hole."

Needless to say, grandpa saw the damage that day, I confessedto the small hole in the corner, while Micheal broke the rest of the glass. I still got the worst end of the ass beating.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

exentix

kyledvor61

hi. nerd herd be proud i got a badass phone yesterday 8)

linky in a minute....

exentix

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 11, 2008, 02:11:49 PM
mines cooler  8)
whatcha got?

I got the Fuze. Its called the touch pro here but its the same one. went to to the AT&T store yesterday to get the tilt, and they had an updated one which is this. The store got em in yesterday and i got the first one

exentix

kyledvor61

exentix

kyledvor61

exentix

kinda like mine minus the buttons on the front and mine goes straight out instead of slanting, thats cool tho, but at&t is gay  :lol:

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 11, 2008, 02:28:20 PM
kinda like mine minus the buttons on the front and mine goes straight out instead of slanting, thats cool tho, but at&t is gay  :lol:
mine goes straight out and has a wayy better keyboard. at&t has no cool phones except this one :lol:

exentix

oh i see... i love the keyboard, except in school, hard to sneak it that way lol... i like the iphone too, im gettin the itouch for x-mas

Krandall

Quote from: kyledvor61 on November 11, 2008, 02:27:14 PM
Quote from: exentix on November 11, 2008, 02:20:34 PM
never heard of the tilt either tho  :lol:
tilt...

mines an updated version

A guy at work got the tilt, the only thing I don't like about it is it's so bulky. If they could slim it down by say 1/4" they'd be golden. And java app's take a while to load.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 11, 2008, 02:44:27 PM
oh i see... i love the keyboard, except in school, hard to sneak it that way lol... i like the iphone too, im gettin the itouch for x-mas
i gots the itouch 8)

kyledvor61

i think mine is about to the same. ill let u know fo sho though tommorrow