Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Nov 11 1997

19-year-old girl Marianne Biancuzzo is charged in Tucson for drowning her newborn baby in a toilet and hiding the remains in a coffee can under her family's bathroom sink. The baby's carcass was discovered by her 15-year-old brother. What size coffee can you ask? 3 pounds. The brand name has not been released by police.

:puke:

in a coffee can... Good thing no one took it out and tried grinding it. :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

BRAD

thats just sick. i cant see how someone could bring there self to kill a baby
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

Sort of like the girl that had her kid at prom in the toilet, trashed the baby, requested a Metallica song, and danced the night away.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

How do you hide your belly so people don't question you? She fat or somethin?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

After having a kid I can't even read those stories.  I just skip over them.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on November 11, 2008, 07:53:13 AM
How do you hide your belly so people don't question you? She fat or somethin?

Reports said this girl didn't show signs of pregnancy.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 11, 2008, 07:56:27 AM

+1..or I end up getting either pi$$ed off or close to tearing up. Always immedialtely go check on my boys. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on November 11, 2008, 08:22:38 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 11, 2008, 07:56:27 AM

+1..or I end up getting either pi$$ed off or close to tearing up. Always immedialtely go check on my boys. :lol:

I couldn't of said it better.  Thats EXACTLY what happens to me.  I either start to come unglued or start choking up.  We had three major accidents over the last two weeks where kids were killed and when I was reading about them on Sunday night I had to go check on Owen.

Owen has turned me into a unstable softy.   
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

I could keep my cool before.  Now I can read a story about a child getting killed and choke up or see something bad happen to one and be ready to kill.  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Agreed...does weird things to ya' Just thinking about my boy suffering being confused and not being able to get help from his mom or dad will make me start pacing the hallway. :lol:

vern burny

You guys are not helping, the wife and I have the first ultrasound today.  I am a little nervous and have no idea why.

Peelz

Quote from: vern burny on November 11, 2008, 09:22:37 AM
You guys are not helping, the wife and I have the first ultrasound today.  I am a little nervous and have no idea why.

yep...it starts early. Ikept having all kinds of weird dreams. SpinaBifida, conjoined twins etc. Even after I saw the ultrasound and everything was perfect, I still worried my a$$ off! Both times! :help: :lol:

ANd...congrats. You will love being a parent! :thumbs: