Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 07, 2008, 10:56:13 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 07, 2008, 10:36:42 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 07, 2008, 10:28:53 AM
I talked to our Chrysler rep yesterday. He assured me the merger will happen, and it won't be announced until the first quarter next year (January). They are trying to find an owner for the Viper name. Believe it or not, Viper is profitable due to the low build numbers. You'll see some cars go away completely.

~Brian

They need to keep building the Neon and Neon hatchback PT Cruiser.  Those cars are gonna put my boy through college.   :thumbs:

The PT Cruiser was supposed to go away this year, but I hear Chrsler re-badged left over 08's like they did with Crossfires.

~Brian

Went shopping for cars when we were younger at a CHrysler dealer. I asked salesman  what the f**k "PT" stood for, he had no idea.  Wife and I fondly refer to them as "poop tunnel cruisers"   :lol: Worst vehicle I have ever driven. If you drive a convertible one, you advertise that you have a vagina.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Ok kids, I'm out for the day.  Have a great weekend and order those friggin sticks Scott, time to stop being a pussy.

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 07, 2008, 11:00:57 AM
Ok kids, I'm out for the day.  Have a great weekend and order those friggin sticks Scott, time to stop being a pussy.

Ok.  Later man.

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on November 07, 2008, 10:59:55 AM
I talked to our Chrysler rep yesterday. He assured me the merger will happen, and it won't be announced until the first quarter next year (January). They are trying to find an owner for the Viper name. Believe it or not, Viper is profitable due to the low build numbers. You'll see some cars go away completely.

~Brian

They need to keep building the Neon and Neon hatchback PT Cruiser.  Those cars are gonna put my boy through college.   :thumbs:

The PT Cruiser was supposed to go away this year, but I hear Chrsler re-badged left over 08's like they did with Crossfires.

~Brian

Went shopping for cars when we were younger at a CHrysler dealer. I asked salesman  what the f**k "PT" stood for, he had no idea.  Wife and I fondly refer to them as "poop tunnel cruisers"   :lol: Worst vehicle I have ever driven. If you drive a convertible one, you advertise that you have a vagina.  :lol:

"Personal Transportation" Cruiser.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

~Brian

~Brian

I make sure the convertible ones get a big ol' helping of diesel smoke.   :grin_nod:

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 07, 2008, 11:03:39 AM

~Brian

~Brian

"Personal Transportation" Cruiser.

~Brian

I know this now, but our name stuck. :lol:

Flynbyu

Needless to say, if the lion was charging me like that, I'd be in the fetal position sucking my thumb.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 07, 2008, 11:06:56 AM
Needless to say, if the lion was charging me like that, I'd be in the fetal position sucking my thumb.

~Brian

meow

Flynbyu

It's a f*cking lion man!

I'm fast for a white guy when being chased.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

~Brian

Unless it was mating season..In which case you would meow loudly while hunched over? :lol:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 07, 2008, 11:25:20 AM
It's a f*cking lion man!

~Brian

You really haven't seen nothin' 'til you've seen me run.  It's pretty impressive.  And by impressive, I mean horrible.   :(

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 07, 2008, 11:30:57 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 07, 2008, 11:25:20 AM
It's a f*cking lion man!

~Brian

You really haven't seen nothin' 'til you've seen me run.  It's pretty impressive.  And by impressive, I mean horrible.   :(

same here I'm like a Gorilla with razor blades coming out his a$$. :lol:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on November 07, 2008, 11:26:40 AM

~Brian

Unless it was mating season..In which case you would meow loudly while hunched over? :lol:

Lions bite the nape of your neck while mating. No thanks.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 07, 2008, 11:34:08 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 07, 2008, 11:26:40 AM

~Brian

Lions bite the nape of your neck while mating. No thanks.

~Brian

so does Buddha