Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRAD

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 08:58:42 AM
Quote from: BRAD on November 06, 2008, 08:56:20 AM
hows work going for you guys today? i got the night off again. cause im still havin to help the g/f deal with her grandmothers death

Work sucks.  How is she doing?

she's taking it pretty rough. and her step-mom aint helpin any either. she accused of us leavin the burial ealry yesterday to go out and have sex. im going to try to get her out away from everybody tonight and let her clear her head on and calm down some
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 08:58:59 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 08:52:41 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 08:49:47 AM
thats odd, I never heard of that one.  Or at least I can't remember it.  I'll check it out.  

All I think about is the steam rooms, I'm not going back to that shit again.

It is THE best book.  I really think you'd like it. 

We had a native american counselor, he blessed Sheilah's wedding ring  :thumbs:, and I did about five sweat lodges.  Holy crap.  I did one on a friday the 13th full moon and that shit was off the hook hot. 

No thanks, i'll stay away from the sweat lodges....reminds me of rehab too much.  But I'm sure theirs don't smell like a mix of shit and puke.

Yeah, no shit and puke.  I'm helping my friend Sarah's B/F.  That kid had a BAC of .54 when he checked into rehab.  They were like, you need to go to the hospital.  NOW.  He spent a week in the hospital detoxing.  He's going to my guy now.

Peelz

Hope she's feeling better soon, Brad.

Hey buddha, you watch the Simpsons? Noticed your avatar. Recent episode spent a fair amount of time portraying Abe Lincoln as a homo. Hilarious! :lol: Ralphy is my favorite character. I have a sticker of that same picture on my Ibanez.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: BRAD on November 06, 2008, 09:01:03 AM
hows work going for you guys today? i got the night off again. cause im still havin to help the g/f deal with her grandmothers death

she's taking it pretty rough. and her step-mom aint helpin any either. she accused of us leavin the burial ealry yesterday to go out and have sex. im going to try to get her out away from everybody tonight and let her clear her head on and calm down some

Her step monster actually said that?  Classy.  Losing grandparents sucks.  I lost two of mine within nine days of each other a couple months after the Gulf.  I'm very close to my wife's.  That's all I have left.

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 09:03:33 AM

Her step monster actually said that?  Classy.  Losing grandparents sucks.  I lost two of mine within nine days of each other a couple months after the Gulf.  I'm very close to my wife's.  That's all I have left.

well you do have your mother in law.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

yeah the lady is a bitch. she waited till i left lastnight to fuss at her about all that. i wish i had been there. i have been waiting awhile now to give her a piece of my mind. tonigt just might be the time she gets it
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 09:01:42 AM

Hey buddha, you watch the Simpsons? Noticed your avatar. Recent episode spent a fair amount of time portraying Abe Lincoln as a homo. Hilarious! :lol: Ralphy is my favorite character. I have a sticker of that same picture on my Ibanez.

I watch more Family Guy now, but the Simpsons will always be my favorite.  I had a shirt with my avatar pic on it and my wife got rid of it.  Bitch.  Ralph is my favorite character too.  That's unpossible.   :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 09:06:05 AM

I watch more Family Guy now, but the Simpsons will always be my favorite.  I had a shirt with my avatar pic on it and my wife got rid of it.  Bitch.  Ralph is my favorite character too.  That's unpossible.   :lol:

I picture Brian as Ralph when he was young. :lol: "leprechauns tell me to burn things"

Family Guy is hilarious. Stopped watching most of the time, 5 year old pays too close attention to what they are saying. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 09:04:38 AM

well you do have your mother in law.

:confused:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 09:13:46 AM

I picture Brian as Ralph when he was young. :lol: "leprechauns tell me to burn things"

Family Guy is hilarious. Stopped watching most of the time, 5 year old pays too close attention to what they are saying. :lol:

yeah, that does suck.  But for now Owen just likes the bright colors.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 09:15:39 AM

Be careful, the epiphany where you realize he has been paying attention is shocking...yet hysterical.

LittleBuddha

My three year old daughter is obsessed with the chicken fight.  I have it TiVo'd and we watch it on AdultSwim.com.  Father of the year, right here bitches.   :thumbs:

In my dreams I'm a Viking...   :lol:

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 09:18:06 AM

My three year old daughter is obsessed with the chicken fight.  I have it TiVo'd and we watch it on AdultSwim.com.  Father of the year, right here bitches.   :thumbs:

In my dreams I'm a Viking...   :lol:

Better start teaching her now how to get brass polish off her hands.

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 09:17:42 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 09:15:39 AM

Be careful, the epiphany where you realize he has been paying attention is shocking...yet hysterical.

Yeah, when the Mooch went full mount and started raining blows I realized that I probably shouldn't have let her watch UFC.   :rolleyes: