Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Underground dealers? is that what you're talking about?

one of my co-workers parents live just outside san diego. He calls the guy. They come and deliver it in a brown unmarked package.  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 08:38:42 AM
I had a new guy in cali, but he wasn't a good fit.  But I'm past "needing" it.

Exactly.  I went to a meeting on Monday to get my chip and wanted to drink when I left.  AA's fatal flaw is it's members.  Like I want to go and spend anymore time away from my family then I already do.  Sorry.  I like my family.  Get over it and get a life.  That's the point of getting better.  Idiots.  

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 08:40:14 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 08:34:09 AM
I'm getting off early.  I'm going to my counselor's place to celebrate my little milestone.  I always go every year and pay respect to the man that literally pulled the shotgun outta my mouth.   :thumbs:

Awesome.  :thumbs:

And..glad to see you back. I needed to give you a Karma for using "double-entendre" in a post :grin_nod:

Morning everyone.

Oh...and I think I bitched my way outta working Sunday! :lol:

Thanks peels.  You're actually one of the reasons I came back.   ;)

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 08:41:20 AM

Exactly.  I went to a meeting on Monday to get my chip and wanted to drink when I left.  AA's fatal flaw is it's members.  Like I want to go and spend anymore time away from my family then I already do.  Sorry.  I like my family.  Get over it and get a life.  That's the point of getting better.  Idiots.  

You should try NA.  Thats the main reason I don't go.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 08:43:21 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 08:41:20 AM

You should try NA.  Thats the main reason I don't go.

I just stay in touch with my counselor, he comes in for oil changes and shit, and I go in for the "when needed" tune ups.  The best thing that happened to me in recovery was reading "the zen of recovery" by Mel Ash.  It is HIGHLY recommended.

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 08:42:19 AM
I'm getting off early.  I'm going to my counselor's place to celebrate my little milestone.  I always go every year and pay respect to the man that literally pulled the shotgun outta my mouth.   :thumbs:

And..glad to see you back. I needed to give you a Karma for using "double-entendre" in a post :grin_nod:

Morning everyone.

:lol:  Karma distributed :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

thats odd, I never heard of that one.  Or at least I can't remember it.  I'll check it out.  

All I think about is the steam rooms, I'm not going back to that shit again.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 08:49:04 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 08:42:19 AM

Morning everyone.

:lol:  Karma distributed :lol:

Thanks man.   :thumbs:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 08:49:47 AM
thats odd, I never heard of that one.  Or at least I can't remember it.  I'll check it out.  

It is THE best book.  I really think you'd like it. 

We had a native american counselor, he blessed Sheilah's wedding ring  :thumbs:, and I did about five sweat lodges.  Holy crap.  I did one on a friday the 13th full moon and that shit was off the hook hot. 

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

There's that sound again.  I think something landed on my roof.  Hey B-Rad.   

BRAD

hows work going for you guys today? i got the night off again. cause im still havin to help the g/f deal with her grandmothers death
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

LittleBuddha

Quote from: BRAD on November 06, 2008, 08:56:20 AM
hows work going for you guys today? i got the night off again. cause im still havin to help the g/f deal with her grandmothers death

Work sucks.  How is she doing?

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 08:52:41 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 08:49:47 AM

It is THE best book.  I really think you'd like it. 

We had a native american counselor, he blessed Sheilah's wedding ring  :thumbs:, and I did about five sweat lodges.  Holy crap.  I did one on a friday the 13th full moon and that shit was off the hook hot. 

No thanks, i'll stay away from the sweat lodges....reminds me of rehab too much.  But I'm sure theirs don't smell like a mix of shit and puke.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum