Obama the NEW President and YOUR thoughts on it.

Started by Gunz, November 05, 2008, 07:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FST690

I was referencing the land closure/gun issues as a generalazation of extreme liberal democratic policy, which he has proved to be a part of in his voting record in th senate. I am not saying that he will but I am hoping that he wont!!
04 686 Duner
02 NMR 650+ modified "High Mainenance"
02 Scrambler 500
02 Sportsman 500HO ( For Sale )

Gunz

Quote from: 1FST690 on November 05, 2008, 09:48:45 PM
I was referencing the land closure/gun issues as a generalazation of extreme liberal democratic policy, which he has proved to be a part of in his voting record in th senate. I am not saying that he will but I am hoping that he wont!!

I gotchya the 1st time. ;) Clinton was closing land down left and right like it was a going out of style. I just hope Obama being a Demo that he doesn't do the same. I hope the same about my guns too. Shit and the Military if he starts slimming them down too...... Holy Shit Clinton was a douche bag. Reminds me, I need to get my ass out and buy a few more rifles, before its to late.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

1FST690

I'm going to the gun show this weekend, not that I need any more but there is a few hunting calibers I would like to own while I still can. for personal/ home protection I have a 12 guage and a .40.
04 686 Duner
02 NMR 650+ modified "High Mainenance"
02 Scrambler 500
02 Sportsman 500HO ( For Sale )

Gunz

Anybody catch what Obama said today? Hopes to start pulling troops out sometime mid 2010. Talk about alot of crushed people. I could have sworn he said if he was elected he would start pulling them out the 1st of the year. Also didn't Bush already start pulling troops out earlier this year? Alot of the women in my wife's anatomy class have husbands over in the war and they voted for Obama cause they thought he would bring them back as soon as set foot into office. 

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Smiley

Yes 4guns, it is still on his page.

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/iraq/

Get there soon, his website changes as fast as his mind.

socalrappy700

There is already another Obama thread started.  Stick to that one.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum