OUR new President...Barack Obama

Started by socalrappy700, November 05, 2008, 09:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fire raptor

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 05, 2008, 05:17:12 PM
From Randy's link:

Mr. Obama is 50% Caucasian, that from his mother. What those who want Mr. Obama to write history by becoming "America's first African-American president" ignore is that his father was ethnically Arabic, with only 1 relative ethnically African Negro - a maternal great-grandparent (Sen. Obama's great-great grandparent, thus the 6.25% ethnic contribution to the senator's ethnic composition.).

That means that Mr. Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side. He is 43.75% Arabic, and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side.
AMEN!!!!!

"Why do you think he has an Arabic name? Why does his father have an Arabic name? Why does every ancestor on his father's side have an Arabic name?"

The answer is obvious: They have Arabic names because his father's side of the family tree is Arabic.

Need proof? Research the Kenyan records for yourself. You will find that his father was officially classified as "Arab African" by the Kenyan government.

Ehtnically Arabic?

Since when did Kenya become part of the Middle East? I'm still confused, because this man who wrote the article isn't making sense. Kenya is on the western coast of Africa. If Obama's realtives were enslaved by Arabs, how does this make them Arab?

This guy that blogs this crap is so far to the right, he's off the chart. Obama's family name has Arabic roots, but most people in that region adopted names according to their faith, much like old worlf Catholics, Protestants, etc.. adopted last names of their trade (i.e. sheep herder= Sheppard, my last name).

Do you know what the most popular name in the world is? Mohammed. Why? More Muslims than Christians world wide. Does this make you Arabic for having that name? Of course not.

What if you where born and bred in the Saudi Arabia, and were a Christian wiith the birth name Jesus? You would still be Arabic. No different than being French-Canadian, German-American like SoCal, Scandinavian -American like Krandall or Native American, Dutch and Irish (Like myself).

Obama's father was born in Africa, he's African. His mother was born in Kansas, USA, She's an American. He's African-American.

~Brian

Colorado700R

Quote from: fire raptor on November 05, 2008, 04:54:13 PM
Well if Hef was Pres then we would have 3 first ladys and that would be a cluster for sure.

Yeah, but if he brought them to the state of the union speach, I'd damn sure watch  :lol:

fire raptor

big mistake on my last post AMEN should have been at the end of Brians post. So very sorry

Peelz

brian's post:

adopted last names of their trade.....

what the hell did my family do, peel potatoes? :lol: last name Pealer

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 05, 2008, 05:24:54 PM
Quote from: fire raptor on November 05, 2008, 04:54:13 PM
Well if Hef was Pres then we would have 3 first ladys and that would be a cluster for sure.

Yeah, but if he brought them to the state of the union speach, I'd damn sure watch  :lol:

+1  also, interns will be unnecessary :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Come on guys, this is not what I started this thread for.  Can we PLEASE move past this. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Absolutely,  it's time to embrace the reality, and move forward together.

I'm in  :thumbs:

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 05, 2008, 05:31:19 PM
Come on guys, this is not what I started this thread for.  Can we PLEASE move past this. 

I am ready coach, put me in! :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

fire raptor

You have to laugh a little , cry a little then get off your ass and go to work.He will do fine!!!

Peelz

Quote from: fire raptor on November 05, 2008, 05:47:08 PM
You have to laugh a little , cry a little then get off your ass and go to work.He will do fine!!!

i like that! :lol: :thumbs:

Life goes on, we adjust.

"Change is essential in order to survive."

We had no change for too long. :thumbs:

socalrappy700

I see some people can't read very well because they clearly couldn't understand my warning.  :mad:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

exentix

wow this is one heated thread, and off topic like 90% of the other threads  :lol:

but, i agree with the ORIGINAL post, i think whoever wins we should accept it and move on, if you didnt vote for him, fine but that doesnt mean you should pull the race card and say hes not a citizen and all that crap. accept it... personally im glad he won.

fire raptor

like all threads they tend to wander a bit. If you want total control over input edit first and put just what you want in. All conversations do not follow straight lines we were talking about the presidency and all the repurcussions of this election and the respect President elect Obama deserves

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on November 05, 2008, 06:26:20 PM
wow this is one heated thread, and off topic like 90% of the other threads  :lol:

but, i agree with the ORIGINAL post, i think whoever wins we should accept it and move on, if you didnt vote for him, fine but that doesnt mean you should pull the race card and say hes not a citizen and all that crap. accept it... personally im glad he won.

a mini ho making sense.

Is it cold down there Aaron? :lol:

exentix

Quote from: Peels660 on November 05, 2008, 06:41:25 PM
Quote from: exentix on November 05, 2008, 06:26:20 PM

a mini ho making sense.

Is it cold down there Aaron? :lol:
i can be mature when i want, it just so happens i dont usually want to  :lol:

ok im done, back on topic (if thats possible =/)

Livingmylife93

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 05, 2008, 06:20:55 PM
I see some people can't read very well because they clearly couldn't understand my warning.  :mad:

My bad  :'(