Call of Duty World @ War

Started by Krandall, November 03, 2008, 11:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny T

just picked my copy can't wait to get home!

jamboyraptor

you jammy buggers i got to wait till friday  :(

Krandall

Jammy Buggers :lol: That's awesome.

Well, got it installed last night. I've decided to hold off on playing it until I build another PC that can handle the graphics. I figured it'd be similar to that of COD:4 but the terrain in this game is just to dang much. :(

Reviews to come at a later time.

-Randy

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Plus Lydia told him he can't play last night.

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

GregKJ

Since I had yesterday off of work, I only managed to play for 8 hours.  I didn't even start the single-player campaign....I went straight for the on-line combat.

Some of the levels are HUGE.  And there are tons of hiding spots, if you're in to that sort of thing.  I'm more of the running and gunning type.

Danny T

well me on the other hand was working on the campaign for like 3 hours. its sweet so far can't wait to get some buddies and play online.

Peelz

Quote from: GregKJ on November 12, 2008, 08:18:33 AM
Since I had yesterday off of work, I only managed to play for 8 hours.  I didn't even start the single-player campaign....I went straight for the on-line combat.

Some of the levels are HUGE.  And there are tons of hiding spots, if you're in to that sort of thing.  I'm more of the running and gunning type.

:confused: holy biscuits. My eyes hurt after 10 minutes of video gaming. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

I'm jealous. I played part of the first level and got angry because it looked so bad :(

I made my newegg purchase list. I'll be getting a new PC instead of an X-Box. :)
PC comes first here.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on November 12, 2008, 10:14:04 AM

I'm jealous. I played part of the first level and got angry because it looked so bad :(

I made my newegg purchase list. I'll be getting a new PC instead of an X-Box. :)
PC comes first here.

I'm a PC guy myself, but the PS3 is awesome too  :grin_nod:

jamboyraptor

anyone getting it for the xbox?ive got friday off so i might be purchasing it.

darkside94

ok guys ive been so into the 360 i havent been on
pm what you are thinking about doing for your PC krandall maybe i have a better option or price for ya

The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Danny T

well i beat the game yesterday for ps3 in normal mode. now to get into the online play!

The guns arn't as good as COD4 because this is WW2 but still a bad ass game to play. Now to try it in hard mode and play online

Krandall

Nicely done! I'm excited to order my new PC and play this! :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

scurry57

i just started playin this game on the pc.. :clap: and it totally rips. someone needs to get a raptorsource server goin so we can all play

2008 yamaha 700r raptor
HMF exhaust full system
pcIII
rock nerfs
velocity intake
airbox lid removed
custom made grab bar (by warren)
(soon to be) hc2