Halloween means CHIPOTLE!

Started by Krandall, October 31, 2008, 08:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on October 31, 2008, 10:31:51 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 31, 2008, 10:30:53 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on October 31, 2008, 10:28:33 AM
Quote from: Krandall on October 31, 2008, 08:23:11 AM
For all of you that don't know and have a Chipotle near by. If you wear a bit of Tin Foil today and go to a Chipotle, you get a free Burrito.  :) :)  :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

F**K YOU KRANDALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  Better send me one!

Chipotle is my absolute favorite restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Over an hour away! :(  I used to have to wait til I was in Chicago or Lincoln, Neb to get some tacos. They just built one by the Iowa campus last year. :thumbs:

Damn I am hungry now. :mad:

I'll be walking over to Chipotle in about 20 min.   Does that make you feel better?

:bird: :bird:

screw it I am going there for lunch. THink they'll notice I am gone for 2 hrs? :lol:

They don't notice you when you are there, so I think you are ok.

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

And I'll be going there for supper :) :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 31, 2008, 10:34:25 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on October 31, 2008, 10:31:51 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 31, 2008, 10:30:53 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on October 31, 2008, 10:28:33 AM
Quote from: Krandall on October 31, 2008, 08:23:11 AM
For all of you that don't know and have a Chipotle near by. If you wear a bit of Tin Foil today and go to a Chipotle, you get a free Burrito.  :) :)  :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

F**K YOU KRANDALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  Better send me one!

Chipotle is my absolute favorite restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Over an hour away! :(  I used to have to wait til I was in Chicago or Lincoln, Neb to get some tacos. They just built one by the Iowa campus last year. :thumbs:

Damn I am hungry now. :mad:

I'll be walking over to Chipotle in about 20 min.   Does that make you feel better?

:bird: :bird:

screw it I am going there for lunch. THink they'll notice I am gone for 2 hrs? :lol:

They don't notice you when you are there, so I think you are ok.

sweeeeet- Im out! :lol:

Sometimes you are correct, they don't notice...til $hit hits the fan...then it's "WHERE THE HELL IS ERIC AT?"  "that lazy F**KER!"  ;)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on October 31, 2008, 10:34:35 AM
And I'll be going there for supper :) :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dad is taking us out to rosebud when you're still driving.    :bird:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

No idea what Rosebud is. So, no sweat off my back :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 31, 2008, 10:37:11 AM

Rosebud?  I think of a different thing when I think of rosebud.   :confused:

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 31, 2008, 10:38:51 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 31, 2008, 10:37:11 AM

Rosebud?  I think of a different thing when I think of rosebud.   :confused:

http://rosebudrestaurants.com/rest4.php

We're going to Rosebud steak house.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 31, 2008, 10:18:56 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on October 31, 2008, 10:16:39 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 31, 2008, 10:11:59 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on October 31, 2008, 10:10:30 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 31, 2008, 10:08:27 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 31, 2008, 10:06:03 AM
I have my tin foil hat ready to go get my lunch.

F :mad:  ckin' Republican...    :lol:

Sounds like a joke......This sasquatch walks in to a Chipotle wearing an aluminum foil hat.....

~Brian

I would pay to see that. 

You need to hit one up B-man.  The burritos are huge.  Like my johnson.   ;)

There's a guy here in this little shithole that makes the best authentic burritos. He uses homemade tortillas, one steak better (ha!) or chicken, and loads them with spanish rice, frijoles, cilantro, and onion (I order without onion). He also serves them wet. If you order them wet, you'll be scooting around on the floor like a dog in ten minutes. That shit is HOT!!!! The burritos are well over a pound. Freakin' huge, and cheap. You can get one for under $5.

~Brian

The shit hole places are the best.  My mexican (one steak better guy-good one) always brings some good shit from the taco place.  Tacos Jalisco.   :thumbs:
damn i need to get me a mexican

Lady4Fiddy

We have an Alfonso's here that has great Steak breakfast burritos, they are huge! Huge enough to feed Aaron, and they are only $4.25.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Colorado700R

mmmh, breakfast burritos  :grin_nod:

You need to bring like 8 of those up wed. night  :lol:

Peelz

I am still pi$$ed at you guys for eating Chipotle without me.

SO much so, that my wife and I are taking a date night and driving up to Iowa City to eat there Sat. Night.
:lol:  They serve cheapo maragaritas there as well.  :thumbs:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 04, 2008, 11:33:41 AM
I am still pi$$ed at you guys for eating Chipotle without me.

SO much so, that my wife and I are taking a date night and driving up to Iowa City to eat there Sat. Night.
:lol:  They serve cheapo maragaritas there as well.  :thumbs:

The more you drink, the better I look.    :thumbs: