Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XV

Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 11:50:08 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 11:48:35 AM
Thank GERD "Thou shalt not visit Thailand" was not in the Ten Commandments for Aaron.

:lol:

~Brian

My struggles with faith is a puchline to you?

No, not at all.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 11:52:59 AM
Thank GERD "Thou shalt not visit Thailand" was not in the Ten Commandments for Aaron.

~Brian

No, not at all.

~Brian

Liar...   

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 11:52:59 AM

~Brian

No, not at all.

~Brian

Gotcha  :moon:

:owned:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on November 04, 2008, 11:51:17 AM
How bout' them bears.

how bout em' and the weather! Got to take my boy to school on the bike for the first time. He loved it. Was showing off to all his little buddies as he walked in. Although we put his helmet on him while his hair was wet and he looked like Al falfa
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on November 04, 2008, 11:54:20 AM
How bout' them bears.

how bout em' and the weather! Got to take my boy to school on the bike for the first time. He loved it. Was showing off to all his little buddies as he walked in. Although we put his helmet on him while his hair was wet and he looked like Al falfa

The weather is just a tease, I know what is coming.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 11:57:22 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 04, 2008, 11:54:20 AM
How bout' them bears.

The weather is just a tease, I know what is coming.

there you.... are you beacon of hope, you.  ;) :lol: still thinking of moving?

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

71 outside today..
Talking snow thursday and friday.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

LittleBuddha

Still nice and warm here.  A little chilly in the morning and nights.  And FERK you in advance Erich for the blue hair comments that are sure to come.   :confused:

Flynbyu

I've struggled with faith several times. I was raised in an Assembly of GERD Church, and watched my mom get divorced twice, and watch our families faith crumble. I questioned my faith several times, and it was usually in times of despair. I have always turned back to prayer, and being spiritual in my own way. I do not attend church, but I do believe Jesus was the son of GERD. I've done my best to remain spritiual, and I pray often, but I am just as guilty of sin as anyone.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Sunny skies now, 75F.

Lookin' good here.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

lunch time. :thumbs:

.and Brian, we know you are guilty of sin. :lol: and we love you for it....

74 full sunlight, going for a bike ride at lunch!

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 12:01:45 PM
I've struggled with faith several times. I was raised in an Assembly of GERD Church, and watched my mom get divorced twice, and watch our families faith crumble. I questioned my faith several times, and it was usually in times of despair. I have always turned back to prayer, and being spiritual in my own way. I do not attend church, but I do believe Jesus was the son of GERD. I've done my best to remain spritiual, and I pray often, but I am just as guilty of sin as anyone.

~Brian

:thumbs:

I've surpassed guilty as sin, and graduated to evil

Flynbyu

I'm headed to lunch......Catch you guys in bit.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 12:03:41 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 12:01:45 PM

~Brian

:thumbs:

I've surpassed guilty as sin, and graduated to evil

good for you... :rofl: