Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XV

Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

kyledvor61

Quote from: Krandall on November 03, 2008, 02:09:36 PM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on November 03, 2008, 02:07:11 PM
yfz will be for sale in a few minutes 8)

??? ??? ???

YFZ? ???
yup. going to switch out the plastics and off she goes. selling it, saving money over the winter than buying an 04 all mx'd out that someones dumped all the money into that i can pick up for about $4200-$4500 :clap:

Krandall

And your dad approves you doing MX even w/ recent events on an 80cc bike? ???

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

kyledvor61

Quote from: Krandall on November 03, 2008, 02:12:44 PM
And your dad approves you doing MX even w/ recent events on an 80cc bike? ???

:lol:
not doing mx, just one setup for it with all the good shit already there so i dont have to buy it and lose my ass on it.

and  :bird: :bird:

i posted a vid in the video section of me racing my dad, proof that it does run :lol:

Peelz

just get a good set of shocks and arms...and you're done. :confused: You are spoiled. :rolleyes:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on November 03, 2008, 02:41:54 PM
just get a good set of shocks and arms...and you're done. :confused: You are spoiled. :rolleyes:

+1  I was going to bite my tongue on that one.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Yeah, there's not much to a "race" ready quad. Some say the YFZ IS race ready. :) ;) :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on November 03, 2008, 02:47:04 PM
Yeah, there's not much to a "race" ready quad. Some say the YFZ IS race ready. :) ;) :thumbs:

It is for somebody that "petite"    :lol:

just flippin ya $hit miniho :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

socalrappy700

I have to leave early, need to get my new monthly train pass.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: kyledvor61 on November 03, 2008, 02:11:02 PM

??? ??? ???

YFZ? ???
yup. going to switch out the plastics and off she goes. selling it, saving money over the winter than buying an 04 all mx'd out that someones dumped all the money into that i can pick up for about $4200-$4500 :clap:

An all out built (motor/suspension/controls/etc) 04 should go for >~$4K IMO.  And becuase it's built the reliablity factor is lesser.  Just my $.02

Flynbyu

Man, I got busy all of a sudden.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 03, 2008, 03:01:36 PM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on November 03, 2008, 02:11:02 PM

??? ??? ???

YFZ? ???

An all out built (motor/suspension/controls/etc) 04 should go for >~$4K IMO.  And becuase it's built the reliablity factor is lesser.  Just my $.02

Exactly what I am thinking, don't make a mistake Kyle. Trading your ticking time-bomb for another ticking time-bomb. :lol: