Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XV

Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady4Fiddy

Being "whipped" is when your completely helpless to the opposite sex due to their sexual power over you. Driving 200 miles for the night to make your woman happy is not whipped, its thoughtful.
Now if she told you if you didn't take her she wouldn't give you sex so you took her just for that, then you would be whipped. But I am sure you two can find another place to go, she will get scared and then you can "comfort" her.
And you both will be happy.   :grin_nod:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

exentix

i only said about him being whipped cas he did it to me. just messing with him, thats all. i wasnt serious  :thumbs:

BRAD

:lol: you though far into that didnt you PR. and that makes alot of sense
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: exentix on October 29, 2008, 08:50:51 PM
i know how you feel about the money thing, i pay for everything me and my gf do lol. i feel bad if she pays, even if its only for herself.

Aww, lookie there! There is hope for you becoming a gentleman in the future.  :clap:

Calm down ex, I was just making a statement, not drilling your a$$ to the floor!

BRAD

Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 29, 2008, 08:54:48 PM
Quote from: exentix on October 29, 2008, 08:50:51 PM
i know how you feel about the money thing, i pay for everything me and my gf do lol. i feel bad if she pays, even if its only for herself.

Aww, lookie there! There is hope for you becoming a gentleman in the future.  :clap:

Calm down ex, I was just making a statement, not drilling your a$$ to the floor!

yeah shes not that much like Aaron :lol:
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: BRAD on October 29, 2008, 08:54:27 PM
:lol: you though far into that didnt you PR. and that makes alot of sense

I didn't think far into that, it is just something I have learned over the years. Too many people have too much pride and become jerks when teased bout being "whipped" when in all actuality they are just nice people trying to make there companion happy.
When did being nice to people become such a bad thing?   ???

Lady4Fiddy

Yes I may be alot like Aaron, but I dont see it as a bad thing. Believe it or not, outside of teasing you guys were are pretty good people. We just think in a weird way  :hair:

exentix

i know rp. i was just clearin it up that i wasnt actually being serious.

and believe it or not, outside of this site, i am a gentleman. i act like im 12 on here.
being nice isnt bad, but when your in high school, that gets turned around to make it seem like ur whipped, but idc  :lol:

dick-84

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

just got done watchin ultimate fighter, gettin ready to do me 50 push ups and sit ups and whore it up till some peeps get off then goin to bed. how bout you dicky?  :lol:

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: exentix on October 29, 2008, 09:03:21 PM
i know rp. i was just clearin it up that i wasnt actually being serious.

and believe it or not, outside of this site, i am a gentleman. i act like im 12 on here.
being nice isnt bad, but when your in high school, that gets turned around to make it seem like ur whipped, but idc  :lol:

I completely understand that, I remember what it was like in High school, but no matter what others thought I was nice to almost everyone, even those who had crossed me.

dick-84

Yeah im on break. Not to much going on here. Just trying to recover from last night still. I drank for 8 hours strait.  :help:

exentix

i try to be nice to people, but theres just some people i cant stand even looking at. one used to be my best friend untill said crap about my family and went behind his other friends back and went with his friends gf. never did anything to me but i didnt give him a chance.

gotta love high school  :lol:

haha dick sounds like you had fun.

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: dick-84 on October 29, 2008, 09:08:04 PM
Yeah im on break. Not to much going on here. Just trying to recover from last night still. I drank for 8 hours strait.  :help:

8 hours straight? Wow, were you still drunk the next morning?