Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 12:08:26 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 12:07:13 PM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 12:06:05 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 12:01:55 PM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:58:49 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:56:11 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 11:51:42 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:43:42 AM
And OH MY GERD!  Bill Clinton got a F :mad:  ckin' blow job from some chubby intern.  Holy shit.  Seriously, if your wife looked like Hilary, wouldn't you stick a cigar up some fatty's snatch?  Right.   :thumbs:

Exactly why now I want someone who has proven a sense of Honor for president.  Not a a popular douche bag that has zero experience.

but he's new and is a great speaker, and is going to change America's political. economical, and social structure.

Let's just HOPE Obama he appoints some good cabinet members to make the tough decisions.

McCain is an opportunist.  I challenge you to read the Rolling Stone article on McCain.  I used to drink his kool aid until I read that piece.  Yes, I know it's Rolling Stone.  But I also am intelligent enough to know what a hit piece is so save it.  Read it.  McCain has no honor. 

Must of been all facts with such a stellar magazine.   :confused:

Um, did you notice my caveat?  I said I know it's Rolling Stone.  But it's not a hit piece.  Read it and then give me an opinion.  I'm a F :mad:  ckin' veteran and I'm disgusted with McCain.  He F :mad:  ckin' folded like a tortilla.  Rule number one when being taken prisoner is to TRY AND ESCAPE.  Just read the article.  I'm playing the vet card on this one, sorry.

We can't comment on his actions when he was held captive unless we were sitting next to him.

John Dramesi can.  So can a lot of others. 

Yeah, lets continue to dishonor what he did and give a bronze star to Jessica Lynch  :mad:

Read the article Aaron.  You'll understand.  You woulda punched him right in his cocksucker if he was in your unit.

If one ounce of that was true Scott, the Obama camp would of been all over it since McCain has been challenging Charater.  They haven't, I think thats the proof that this is dribble vice fact.

Aaron

Just like Kerry getting swift boated?  None of that shit was true and Kerry reacted too slow and got hammered.  I hate Kerry too so don't get all excited.  Just google John Dramesi.  He was in charge of SAC at one point in his career.  Not a slacker.  

How bout McCain's Navy SRB, or is that a bunce of lies too? http://www.npc.navy.mil/NR/rdonlyres/330F85C7-5982-4B09-A46A-373964430AFB/0/Document.pdf

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 12:21:12 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 12:17:24 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 12:15:20 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 12:12:01 PM
And OH MY GERD!  Bill Clinton got a F :mad:  ckin' blow job from some chubby intern.  Holy shit.  Seriously, if your wife looked like Hilary, wouldn't you stick a cigar up some fatty's snatch?  Right.   :thumbs:

Exactly why now I want someone who has proven a sense of Honor for president.  Not a a popular douche bag that has zero experience.

but he's new and is a great speaker, and is going to change America's political. economical, and social structure.

Let's just HOPE Obama he appoints some good cabinet members to make the tough decisions.

McCain is an opportunist.  I challenge you to read the Rolling Stone article on McCain.  I used to drink his kool aid until I read that piece.  Yes, I know it's Rolling Stone.  But I also am intelligent enough to know what a hit piece is so save it.  Read it.  McCain has no honor. 

Um, did you notice my caveat?  I said I know it's Rolling Stone.  But it's not a hit piece.  Read it and then give me an opinion.  I'm a F :mad:  ckin' veteran and I'm disgusted with McCain.  He F :mad:  ckin' folded like a tortilla.  Rule number one when being taken prisoner is to TRY AND ESCAPE.  Just read the article.  I'm playing the vet card on this one, sorry.

We can't comment on his actions when he was held captive unless we were sitting next to him.

Yeah, lets continue to dishonor what he did and give a bronze star to Jessica Lynch  :mad:

Read the article Aaron.  You'll understand.  You woulda punched him right in his cocksucker if he was in your unit.

If one ounce of that was true Scott, the Obama camp would of been all over it since McCain has been challenging Charater.  They haven't, I think thats the proof that this is dribble vice fact.

Aaron

Just like Kerry getting swift boated?  None of that shit was true and Kerry reacted too slow and got hammered.  I hate Kerry too so don't get all excited.  Just google John Dramesi.  He was in charge of SAC at one point in his career.  Not a slacker.  

How bout McCain's Navy SRB, or is that a bunce of lies too? http://www.npc.navy.mil/NR/rdonlyres/330F85C7-5982-4B09-A46A-373964430AFB/0/Document.pdf

Do you know what he did while everybody else was trying to put out the fire on his carrier?  Went to the ready room and watched it on TV.  What a brave guy. 

Lady4Fiddy

Hmmm.... if I wrote an article, submitted it to a well know magazine, would you believe it?
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Flynbyu

If you wrote an article period I wouldn't believe it.

;)

Just kidding.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Aaron

This is far from McCain's first election, if that was true he would of been hammered with it along time ago Scott.  And you don't hear a peep about it now.

And with 10 billion hours of Politcal advertising on TV every night, I'm betting we would.

I didn't like them discrediting Kerry's service, and really dislike them discrediting McCain's.  He had plenty of fellow POWs up on the stage with him during the R national convention that also with him in that camp (Including a MOH winner), that don't have the same view of it, but I guess they're liars  :rolleyes:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 29, 2008, 12:27:10 PM
Hmmm.... if I wrote an article, submitted it to a well know magazine, would you believe it?

If it was verifiable and not anonymous sources and wasn't a hit piece?  Sure.  I am intelligent enough to discern (I can use big words too) whether something is merely propoganda.  Would you like to ask me another question?  I am also a combat veteran and I take exception to other veterans embellishing their careers.  It's a pet peeve.   ;)

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 12:28:44 PM

Aaron

This is far from McCain's first election, if that was true he would of been hammered with it along time ago Scott.  And you don't hear a peep about it now.

And with 10 billion hours of Politcal advertising on TV every night, I'm betting we would.

I didn't like them discrediting Kerry's service, and really dislike them discrediting McCain's.  He had plenty of fellow POWs up on the stage with him during the R national convention that also with him in that camp (Including a MOH winner), that don't have the same view of it, but I guess they're liars  :rolleyes:

Really?  How many times have you heard about the Keating five scandal or Cindy's drug addiction this election?  Huh?  Right.

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 12:28:07 PM

;)

Just kidding.

~Brian

What if she wrote an article about periods?  See what I did there?   :thumbs:

LittleBuddha

On a (much) lighter note, I think I found a good way to get rid of all the kids...    :lol:

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 12:33:27 PM

;)

Just kidding.

~Brian

Score.

Oh, and where are all the kids now?

Bonus! They aren't on my lawn!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 12:32:46 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 12:28:44 PM

Aaron

Really?  How many times have you heard about the Keating five scandal or Cindy's drug addiction this election?  Huh?  Right.

If there is a jab to be taken at McCain's Character, the D's would have taken it.  Just like the R's jumped on The "under Sniper fire" thing.

If you believe the Rolling stone and there sources fine.

I think I'll trust the guy with the MOH around his neck  ;)

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 12:34:51 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 12:33:27 PM

;)

Just kidding.

~Brian

Score.

Oh, and where are all the kids now?

Bonus! They aren't on my lawn!

~Brian

I ate the kids for lunch!  :grin_nod:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Flynbyu

"I enjoyed the off-duty life of a Navy flier more than I enjoyed the actual flying," McCain writes. "I drove a Corvette, dated a lot, spent all my free hours at bars and beach parties." McCain chased a lot of tail. He hit the dog track. Developed a taste for poker and dice. He picked up models when he could, screwed a stripper when he couldn't."

:rofl:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 12:39:15 PM
"I enjoyed the off-duty life of a Navy flier more than I enjoyed the actual flying," McCain writes. "I drove a Corvette, dated a lot, spent all my free hours at bars and beach parties." McCain chased a lot of tail. He hit the dog track. Developed a taste for poker and dice. He picked up models when he could, screwed a stripper when he couldn't."

:rofl:

~Brian

He probably just earned your vote  :rofl: