Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XV

Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 10:26:33 AM
Quote from: BRAD on October 29, 2008, 10:24:57 AM
Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 29, 2008, 10:22:48 AM
sup Kentucky

ah nothing much. just chillin in the library waiting on one of my professors to get to her office

Kentucky has libraries?  Get the F :mad:  ck outta here.  A lot has changed since I was there.   ???

Yeah, it seems the only state that is burning books now is Alaska.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 10:25:56 AM
Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 10:19:18 AM
That sucks.. People w/ average credit scores can't get crap. f*ck.... well.. I'm hoping to see what I can get approved for this coming summer for a house loan. Hopefully home mortgage loans arent' f*cked up. :(

Home loans are still being originated, the thing in question now is the home's value.

Sub-prime lending on homes has came to a halt. For those consumers with poor credit (collections, charge offs, etc..) home loans require large sums of money down AND to have anything negative on their bureau cleared up.

~Brian

VA loans used to be great because you didn't have to put anything down.  Now they charge a 5% "funding fee".  I went with a traditional and I'm at 5.25% on a 30 year fixed.  And I bought before the shit storm hit.  I also sold my rental at the very highest point before the bottom fell out.   :thumbs:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 10:28:31 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 10:26:33 AM
Quote from: BRAD on October 29, 2008, 10:24:57 AM
Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 29, 2008, 10:22:48 AM
sup Kentucky

ah nothing much. just chillin in the library waiting on one of my professors to get to her office

Kentucky has libraries?  Get the F :mad:  ck outta here.  A lot has changed since I was there.   ???

Yeah, it seems the only state that is burning books now is Alaska.

~Brian

Palin's voice makes me want to strangle kittens.   :mad:

Krandall

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 10:25:56 AM
Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 10:19:18 AM
That sucks.. People w/ average credit scores can't get crap. f*ck.... well.. I'm hoping to see what I can get approved for this coming summer for a house loan. Hopefully home mortgage loans arent' f*cked up. :(

Home loans are still being originated, the thing in question now is the home's value.

Sub-prime lending on homes has came to a halt. For those consumers with poor credit (collections, charge offs, etc..) home loans require large sums of money down AND to have anything negative on their bureau cleared up.

~Brian

Glad I've got good credit. :) House prices here have just dropped like mad. houses I was looking @ 1-2 years ago listed @ 200-250,000 are going for 150-175,000

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Very good.

I refinanced my house in 2002 when 15 year fixed hit 4.65%. I was paying 7.50% at 30 years fixed (originated in November 2000). It bumped my payment $100 from what I was paying, and we rolled with that.

I'm in the holding pattern on building my next casa until I see what is up with the economy. I've got 3.5 acres of oak trees waiting for a home to be carved into it.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 10:35:51 AM
Very good.

I refinanced my house in 2002 when 15 year fixed hit 4.65%. I was paying 7.50% at 30 years fixed (originated in November 2000). It bumped my payment $100 from what I was paying, and we rolled with that.

I'm in the holding pattern on building my next casa until I see what is up with the economy. I've got 3.5 acres of oak trees waiting for a home to be carved into it.

~Brian

Home builders out here are pretty much selling houses at cost, or less.  Crazy.  I'm staying right where I'm at.  I've got plenty of room, a pool, a crawl space for bad kids, an RV pad for the toy hauler, and I'm 5 miles from work.   :thumbs:

Krandall

Can't complain with that then. I need my own space. It sucks not being able to have my own garage to do stuff in after work.  :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 10:40:45 AM
Can't complain with that then. I need my own space. It sucks not being able to have my own garage to do stuff in after work.  :(

Having a garage is tits.  Especially in AZ when it's a hundred million degrees outside. 

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 10:39:06 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 10:35:51 AM
Very good.

~Brian

Home builders out here are pretty much selling houses at cost, or less.  Crazy.  I'm staying right where I'm at.  I've got plenty of room, a pool, a crawl space for bad kids, an RV pad for the toy hauler, and I'm 5 miles from work.   :thumbs:

I would be a little closer to work after I build. I would shave 15 minutes off of my commute time and keep Arkansas from f*cking me on my taxes.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 10:42:12 AM
Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 10:40:45 AM

Having a garage is tits.  Especially in AZ when it's a hundred million degrees outside. 

I believe it.. I have a garage @ my parents place. have it set up almost like I want.. but it's an hour away. f*ckin sucks :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

My next house will have a three car garage and pool house. No more coming in and out of the house with wet clothes on.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich