Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XV

Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Quote from: Peels660 on October 28, 2008, 09:08:40 AM
Quote from: Krandall on October 28, 2008, 08:46:42 AM
How goes it in the great world of Printing Peels?

Busy Sir. Our industry seems to grow when economy slides. Mostly because 90% of our work is non-profit, helping people in need. GERD knows, there are alot like that these days. And...the fall is the busy season, gearing up for T-giving and Xmas, the busiest giving seasons. So all is good, but I am tired.`Looks like more weekend work coming up.  :rolleyes:

You do insurance? Business hurting there?

It's funny, we're on the path for another record year. We're a privately held company so the stock market doesn't affect us to terribly much. I don't get to hear to much about what the biz is doing but I did get to see a few newly aquired companies. One being Pepsi Corp and Target Corp now :) So. We're doing really good.  Things are starting to slow down since its the end of the year.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Cool, wife works for target..based up in Minn.
And Brian, frost sucks. Same here, had to scrape my windows.  :mad:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Dipped down to 22 this AM.

Checked out the local ski hill site last night. Was on there @ 10:30pm they updated it @ 10:00aM they started making snow! :clap: :clap: :clap: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

I did scrape windows, but I dug up my Plumeria tree last nigh and moved it inside.

I don't think it was hard enough to hurt my bananas. I have a some bananas that are 9-10 feet tall that are producing fruit for the first time.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 28, 2008, 09:41:46 AM
I did scrape windows, but I dug up my Plumeria tree last nigh and moved it inside.

I don't think it was hard enough to hurt my bananas. I have a some bananas that are 9-10 feet tall that are producing fruit for the first time.

~Brian

Are you sure it wasn't the cannabis you moved? :rofl:

you have time for gardening, but no time for riding rappy?  :confused: :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sweet, you have banana trees! Thats awesome!!!

We don't have much options up here. We get. Apples, Raspberrys, Strawberries, and blueberrys..

Rhubarb too. But I don't care to much for it. Wish we could grow pears and oranges though.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Colorado700R

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on October 28, 2008, 10:00:48 AM
Sweet, you have banana trees! Thats awesome!!!

We don't have much options up here. We get. Apples, Raspberrys, Strawberries, and blueberrys..

Rhubarb too. But I don't care to much for it. Wish we could grow pears and oranges though.

When it starts to freeze, just take a knife, and cut the stalks, and throw down mulch. They come back every year here.

I have five plants that are over ten feet now, and some around my pool that are 6-7 feet tall.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Yeah, but your spring/summer months are a bit longer arent they? do you think they'd handle a deep freeze like winter up nort?

Pretty week peels, ya gotta blow that 5000 up :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on October 28, 2008, 10:14:37 AM
Yeah, but your spring/summer months are a bit longer arent they? do you think they'd handle a deep freeze like winter up nort?

Pretty week peels, ya gotta blow that 5000 up :lol:

oops! pardon me! :rolleyes:

I meant to....

Colorado700R

Peelz

Flynbyu

Congrats on the 5K.

Now get the f*ck off my lawn.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 28, 2008, 10:23:59 AM
Congrats on the 5K.

Now get the f*ck off my lawn.

:lol: