Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XV

Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledvor61

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

:rofl:

Which one of the Fag 4 changed my avatar message? I love it! :rofl:

Karma for the culprit :thumbs: :lol:

What're you lil hoes doing this fine evening?

Just changing brakes on the Minivan, here. :rolleyes:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

checkin laptops out most of the night in the library. its boring as hell tonight
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

just got home for the first time today... school, help dad with work, go out to eat. so i figured id whore it up some

kyledvor61

exentix

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

kyledvor61

put the yfz back together, which consisted of putting the new radiator on, putting in antifreeze, hooking up the fucking stock radiator hoses, and, checkin the oil :lol:

let it warm up for a few minutes, played with the choke for a bit, moved it over so i could head out, revved it once and away I went. I was out for probably 3 minutes, and i was kickin the shit out of it. come back and I see this huge puddle in the driveway, look down and the radiator hose popped off :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: so that means it popped off as soon as i left, so 3 solid hard minutes getting no coolant. I think everythings ok, it seemed normal while riding, but still, FERK.

exentix

:help: that cant be good for it. i hope it didnt do anything, id feel bad if it did actually blow up or something cas we make fun of you for it so much  :lol:

kyledvor61

i wouldnt tell you sons of a bitches. id just buy a new motor for $1500 :mad: :mad: :mad:

i really hope its ok, but well see what my dad says when he gets home. i didnt look or touch anything since it was about a bajillion degrees and probably still is

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires