Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XV

Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

"McCain performed adequately on the Oriskany. On October 25th, 1967, he bombed a pair of Soviet MiGs parked on an airfield outside Hanoi. His record was now even. Enemy planes destroyed by McCain: two. American planes destroyed by McCain: two."

Ouch.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 12:59:27 PM
Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 29, 2008, 12:51:57 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 12:49:47 PM
Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 29, 2008, 12:44:51 PM
If you vote for Obama, Oprah Winfrey will be running the White House. Think about that.

If you vote for McCain, a complete moron is a heartbeat away from ruling the free world. Think about that!

~Brian

Ummm... Obama is  unexperienced and a Moron. Double whammy!

Obama = Four years in service, and and taught law witha law degree from Harvard?

Palin = Two years out of being mayor of a town of 5,000, two years removed from the PTA, community college educated.

Hmmmm.

Who's has more experience?

Oh and Sarah has had a passport since 2006, with four countries visited including neighboring Canada. I've owned a passport for 12 years, and have 15 countries under my belt, so she's still more experience in foreign policy than I?

~Brian

Why are you comparing a VP canidate to a Prez canidate?  Oh, that's right becuase there is no expierence compairson between the Prez canidates  :rolleyes:

Enough with Polotics, I get to see plenty more tonight on TV  :mad:

Who's riding this weekend?

Lady4Fiddy

If you vote for Obama, Oprah Winfrey will be running the White House. Think about that.

If you vote for McCain, a complete moron is a heartbeat away from ruling the free world. Think about that!

~Brian

Obama = Four years in service, and and taught law with a law degree from Harvard.

Palin = Two years out of being mayor of a town of 5,000, two years removed from the PTA, community college educated.

Hmmmm.

Oh and Sarah has had a passport since 2006, with four countries visited including neighboring Canada. I've owned a passport for 12 years, and have 15 countries under my belt, so she's still more experience in foreign policy than I?

~Brian

How long has Obama been in the Senate?
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 01:01:45 PM

~Brian

Obama = Four years in service, and and taught law witha law degree from Harvard?

Hmmmm.

~Brian

Why are you comparing a VP canidate to a Prez canidate?  Oh, that's right becuase there is no expierence compairson between the Prez canidates  :rolleyes:

Ask Palin what the VP does.......   :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 01:03:17 PM

~Brian

Hmmmm.

~Brian

He/She invents the Internet, just ask Al Gore  :clap:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 12:58:59 PM
I do  :thumbs:

But also want to recognize service where warranted.  I believe he has warreted more than most, you do not. so be it.

And Rolling Stone has made more Kool Aid than most as well (Regardless of who they say is there source)

IE check there coverage of Jane Fonda's visit to the North Vietnamese  ;)

I do not take someone's service lightly, you know that.  I am a proud veteran and I love all my brothers in arms.  But when service is embellished for personal gain and exploited it is an egregious violation to the principles I hold dear.  I think if you asked a lot of other vets they would say the same thing.  

socalrappy700

~Brian

Obama = Four years in service, and and taught law with a law degree from Harvard.

Hmmmm.

~Brian

I see them both with the same amount of experience.  The school he taught is a nut house, he really didn't do much in the senate, but I still think he has what it takes to run the country.  The country is not run by one person.  It is run by the advisers behind the talking face.  

She ran a state, I don't care what the size of the state is that is a big deal.  But again, if she were in the oval office she would just be the talking face.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 29, 2008, 01:01:52 PM

~Brian

Hmmmm.

~Brian

Longer than the one year an 10 months Palin has been governor of a state with a polulation of 650,000 people.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Lady4Fiddy

Im going riding in the culdesack this weekend  :grin_nod:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 01:04:14 PM
Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 01:03:17 PM

~Brian

Hmmmm.

~Brian

He/She invents the Internet, just ask Al Gore  :clap:

It's just a series of tubes.  /Alaskan'd

LittleBuddha

~Brian

Hmmmm.

~Brian

I'm going to Glamis.   :thumbs:

socalrappy700

I see them both as having enough experience.  I find it a joke when one side judges the other.  People need to get off the bandwagon.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 01:05:32 PM

~Brian

Hmmmm.

~Brian

Longer than the one year an 10 months Palin has been governor of a state with a polulation of 650,000 people.

~Brian

Well Obviously a Canidate running for President should have more experience than someone who is running for VP, but why are you still comparing the two?

LittleBuddha

Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 29, 2008, 01:08:00 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 01:05:32 PM

~Brian

Hmmmm.

~Brian

~Brian

Well Obviously a Canidate running for President should have more experience than someone who is running for VP, but why are you still comparing the two?

/Aaron'd

Lady4Fiddy

Is this your first time going to Glamis LB?