kyledvor61

Quote from: kyledvor61 on October 27, 2008, 03:16:02 PM
Quote from: Krandall on October 27, 2008, 03:09:12 PM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on October 27, 2008, 02:34:26 PM
Quote from: Krandall on October 27, 2008, 02:33:21 PM
Quote from: exentix on October 27, 2008, 02:32:51 PM
haha yea tell me about it.

lol kyle, its fun but the best part is when you eat dick for the first time,

WTF?!??!?!?!?!?  :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
ever heard of rossignol?

Yup, which model / size did you get?
it says scan 145. looked on the house.com and couldnt find a scan  ???
has rossignol HS2000 bindings. little short, it comes to my lips, but for $90 off and im not even sure if i like it yet, ill use it for now. if i get into it it ill buy one the right size but if not then off it goes

i took some pics there uploading....

the top isnt like that, its the same color as the rest, the flash just makes it look weird

it says scan 145. looked on the house.com and couldnt find a scan 
has rossignol HS2000 bindings. little short, it comes to my lips, but for $90 off and im not even sure if i like it yet, ill use it for now. if i get into it it ill buy one the right size but if not then off it goes

kyledvor61

Krandall

Easier for me to reply. 8)

Yeah, Chances are you won't find it on the house's website because it's an older board. It's either last year or the year before's model.

The scan was made for kids who were to big for kid boards but to small for mens boards.  It's a twin tip designed board.
So that means when the bindings are put on. the distance from the front binding to the front tip is the same as the distance from the rear binding to the rear tip. It's an all around riding style board. Can hit the park/hit a mountain with it.
not bad. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Krandall

the house.com is awesome.

They are literally 3 blocks away from my apt! :clap: :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

kyledvor61

Quote from: Krandall on October 27, 2008, 03:29:34 PM
Easier for me to reply. 8)

Yeah, Chances are you won't find it on the house's website because it's an older board. It's either last year or the year before's model.

The scan was made for kids who were to big for kid boards but to small for mens boards.  It's a twin tip designed board.
So that means when the bindings are put on. the distance from the front binding to the front tip is the same as the distance from the rear binding to the rear tip. It's an all around riding style board. Can hit the park/hit a mountain with it.
not bad. :thumbs:
i knew it :rofl:

i figured it was an older model, but thats cool i dont need the latest and greatest. i might not even like it, but its here so i might as well try it out. if i dont like it of it goes. but if i like it ill get a nice one. not to sounds stupid but is there a front and a back then if the distance is the same? also when i ride a skateboard my stance is goofy, but the bindings on this are faced the other way.

and what boots? again not the best but i dont want crap. size 7.5

kyledvor61

Quote from: Krandall on October 27, 2008, 03:30:49 PM

i havent heard anything bad about them and my friends who snowboard reccommended me to them, and they have a huge selection of stuff too

Krandall

Since it's a twin tipped board. There's no front or back you can go either way and call it good.

On each binding in the middle there's a disc. There should be 4 screws in it. Take those 4 screws out of each binding. and flip them to your liking. My suggestion would be.. flip the bindings around. ELave the screws loose and stand in them, make it so your semi comfortable and adjust them (pointing outward most likely) to your liking. and then screw them back down tight.

As far as boots go. It's really a what do you like most. I have burton Freestyles. But... I would suggest you find a board shop somewhere near you and try some on first before just ordering some. You'll find that even the fanciest of brands like burton and DC have good boots but are uncomfortable as can be.

find some you like/fit good then order online (usually cheaper) :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Krandall

Quote from: kyledvor61 on October 27, 2008, 03:39:29 PM
Quote from: Krandall on October 27, 2008, 03:30:49 PM

i havent heard anything bad about them and my friends who snowboard reccommended me to them, and they have a huge selection of stuff too

The owner is a freaking bad ass. He's so cool and really down to earth, and snowboards  8)

I've met/talked with him a few times. Maybe I'll run down there this week and snap a couple pics of the place. It's pretty cool there.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

kyledvor61

Quote from: Krandall on October 27, 2008, 03:43:29 PM
Since it's a twin tipped board. There's no front or back you can go either way and call it good.

On each binding in the middle there's a disc. There should be 4 screws in it. Take those 4 screws out of each binding. and flip them to your liking. My suggestion would be.. flip the bindings around. ELave the screws loose and stand in them, make it so your semi comfortable and adjust them (pointing outward most likely) to your liking. and then screw them back down tight.

As far as boots go. It's really a what do you like most. I have burton Freestyles. But... I would suggest you find a board shop somewhere near you and try some on first before just ordering some. You'll find that even the fanciest of brands like burton and DC have good boots but are uncomfortable as can be.

find some you like/fit good then order online (usually cheaper) :thumbs:
if theres no front or back ill just ride it how i want then instead of flipping the bindings.

i think im gonna get those burton boots. my friend has em and loves em

im gonna wear my spy goggles since i got a pair of nice ones that should do good

Krandall

are they boarding goggles or quad goggles?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

kyledvor61

Flynbyu

Snow board?

What's snow?

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: kyledvor61 on October 27, 2008, 04:24:59 PM
Quote from: Krandall on October 27, 2008, 04:21:44 PM
are they boarding goggles or quad goggles?

quad

I would suggest against it. Quad goggles aren't meant for cold weather riding conditions. I tried using them for boaring they fogged up like no tomorrow. I bought a pair of spy boarding goggles. and it wasa night and day difference.

just a thought..

Travel about 8 hjours north brian.. I'll show you snow! ;)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

do you sit on it, and have your dad push you down the hill Kyle?  :lol: J/K got to try it a couple times in it's younger days when boards weighed 100 lbs and I lived in Ca. In IA, there are no mountains!  Only trailers. :lol: :lol:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

You end up gettin boots?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: