any info on these boots.

Started by dabigbratj, October 23, 2008, 02:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dabigbratj

anyone have a pair or tried the AXO 50/50 boots.im looking to order a sent just seeing if anyone has tried them
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

exentix

never heard of the axo brand but i have the thor ones, they are much easier to walk in and shift with than full boots

dabigbratj

russ-russ

AXO stuff used to be the sh!t back in the day.  They went away for a while, but it seems that they are making a comeback.  They used to have some of the best boots in the business.

exentix

they look like good quality boots, and at only 65 bucks, go for it!

dabigbratj

yea im gonna snag a pair and ill let you guys know

Temptation

I have a set , and they work gret loading the QUEEN on the trailer

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on October 24, 2008, 02:15:32 PM
You wear them only loading it? ???

boots would scratch the paint if he rode it :rolleyes: :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on October 24, 2008, 03:10:16 PM
Quote from: Krandall on October 24, 2008, 02:15:32 PM
You wear them only loading it? ???

boots would scratch the paint if he rode it :rolleyes: :lol:

Like he would really ever ride it  :rolleyes:

:lol:

Temptation

:bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird:   All of ya               :grin_nod:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Temptation

I hear ya :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Peelz

Quote from: Temptation on October 24, 2008, 09:53:07 PM
:bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird:   All of ya               :grin_nod:

that is quite a few middle-fingers, you must be real mad. :lol: My quad barely runs without parts falling off it anymore, I have no room to talk. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Busby

I have a pair of AXO boots the only thing I find with them is that if you have big calves (18 1/2") like me then you have trouble doing them up at the top but apart from that they feel good to wear and are comfortable.
www.zazzle.com/busbyeie "Funky Shirts"