2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

I'm off for a bit. Catch you guys later. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

darkside94

Hey Brian what exactly is your profession  ???
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

Peelz

Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 27, 2008, 04:29:02 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on October 27, 2008, 02:35:52 PM
I just got some guys in the elevator  :rofl:

I just did a Sitcom set-up,  Nikki made chilli last night and it has been having "Effects" on me since.  Well, I ran downstairs for a quick meeting, then decided to take the elevator back up to my floor after it was over.  I was all alone in the elevator, so I let one fly (This would have gagged maggots).  Feeling, better I exited the elevator and was walking away when two idiots (Air force Lt. Cols.) ran passed me rudely and jumped aboard the elevator just before it closed.  :grin_nod:

As I walked away with a grin from ear to ear all I could here was "Aww Man, What the F :mad:  ck!!!!!!"

It's gonna be a good day

:lol:  

See now arn't you glad I made the Chili. You thought it would kill me but it festered in your stomach all day and you got them two suckers and made many people laugh. Chili is GOOD!

that is bad-ass! the gift that keeps on giving! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: Peels660 on October 27, 2008, 04:58:10 PM
Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 27, 2008, 04:29:02 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on October 27, 2008, 02:35:52 PM
I just got some guys in the elevator  :rofl:

I just did a Sitcom set-up,  Nikki made chilli last night and it has been having "Effects" on me since.  Well, I ran downstairs for a quick meeting, then decided to take the elevator back up to my floor after it was over.  I was all alone in the elevator, so I let one fly (This would have gagged maggots).  Feeling, better I exited the elevator and was walking away when two idiots (Air force Lt. Cols.) ran passed me rudely and jumped aboard the elevator just before it closed.  :grin_nod:

As I walked away with a grin from ear to ear all I could here was "Aww Man, What the F :mad:  ck!!!!!!"

It's gonna be a good day

:lol:  

See now arn't you glad I made the Chili. You thought it would kill me but it festered in your stomach all day and you got them two suckers and made many people laugh. Chili is GOOD!

that is bad-ass! the gift that keeps on giving! :lol:

Tastes great, and makes things entertaining for the next 24 hours.   :clap:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Flynbyu

Quote from: darkside94 on October 27, 2008, 04:57:40 PM
Hey Brian what exactly is your profession  ???

I'm the Finance Director at a seven line auto dealership in Eastern Oklahoma.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

exentix

Peelz

exentix

oh i see how it is, fine a-hole im going to go play guitar hero  :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on October 27, 2008, 05:24:51 PM
oh i see how it is, fine a-hole im going to go play guitar hero  :lol:

do I need to quote-change your a$$? :rofl:

exentix

lol only if it would make you feel better?...