Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume X.IV

Started by Krandall, October 16, 2008, 09:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on October 27, 2008, 02:23:22 PM
Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 27, 2008, 02:20:51 PM
Quote from: exentix on October 27, 2008, 02:14:55 PM
haha yea i know what your sayin  :lol: i figured youd try to eat me through the screen so i cleared it up  :thumbs:

BOO!
y boo? did you want an excuse to yell at me? or because i acually understood the big words?

lol ok i gotcha kyle, i want to get into snowboarding but its alot of money for all the more i go, ill rent lol
the boards retails for like $250ish and they got it for about $160

i might not even like it but i might as well get some boots and try it out

exentix

haha im out for a few minutes, gotta do a little project for trig. hopefully i get a 100, if so i should have a 99 or 100 for this marking pd  :clap:

haha do you even snowboard kyle?

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on October 27, 2008, 02:26:45 PM
haha im out for a few minutes, gotta do a little project for trig. hopefully i get a 100, if so i should have a 99 or 100 for this marking pd  :clap:

haha do you even snowboard kyle?
not yet :lol:

Lady4Fiddy

haha yea i know what your sayin  :lol: i figured youd try to eat me through the screen so i cleared it up  :thumbs:

BOO!
y boo? did you want an excuse to yell at me? or because i acually understood the big words?

lol ok i gotcha kyle, i want to get into snowboarding but its alot of money for all the more i go, ill rent lol

Just wanted to scare a mini ho thats all   :thumbs:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

kyledvor61

Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 27, 2008, 02:27:31 PM

BOO!

Just wanted to scare a mini ho thats all   :thumbs:
thats not very hard :(

Krandall

I heard my name in there somewhere. What's up Kyle

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

haha yea tell me about it.

lol kyle, its fun but the best part is when you eat shit for the first time,

Krandall

Quote from: exentix on October 27, 2008, 02:32:51 PM

lol kyle, its fun but the best part is when you eat dick for the first time,

WTF?!??!?!?!?!?  :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

kyledvor61

Quote from: Krandall on October 27, 2008, 02:33:21 PM

WTF?!??!?!?!?!?  :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
ever heard of rossignol?

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on October 27, 2008, 02:33:21 PM

X2

WTF?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

I just got some guys in the elevator  :rofl:

I just did a Sitcom set-up,  Nikki made chilli last night and it has been having "Effects" on me since.  Well, I ran downstairs for a quick meeting, then decided to take the elevator back up to my floor after it was over.  I was all alone in the elevator, so I let one fly (This would have gagged maggots).  Feeling, better I exited the elevator and was walking away when two idiots (Air force Lt. Cols.) ran passed me rudely and jumped aboard the elevator just before it closed.  :grin_nod:

As I walked away with a grin from ear to ear all I could here was "Aww Man, What the F :mad:  ck!!!!!!"

It's gonna be a good day

:lol:  

kyledvor61

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 27, 2008, 02:35:52 PM

I just did a Sitcom set-up,  Nikki made chilli last night and it has been having "Effects" on me since.  Well, I ran downstairs for a quick meeting, then decided to take the elevator back up to my floor after it was over.  I was all alone in the elevator, so I let one fly (This would have gagged maggots).  Feeling, better I exited the elevator and was walking away when two idiots (Air force Lt. Cols.) ran passed me rudely and jumped aboard the elevator just before it closed.  :grin_nod:

As I walked away with a grin from ear to ear all I could here was "Aww Man, What the F :mad:  ck!!!!!!"

It's gonna be a good day

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nice

exentix

darkside94

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 27, 2008, 02:35:52 PM

It's gonna be a good day

congratulations you just made my day!  :clap:  +1
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

Flynbyu

Post of the Day goes to Aaron!

+1

Nice set up!

I'm literally in tears!

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum