Started by Krandall, October 16, 2008, 09:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Quote from: RaptorRandy on October 24, 2008, 04:12:05 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on October 24, 2008, 04:08:51 PM
I thought you would appreciate that.

;)

~Brian

:lol:  Tomorrow night I'm gonna indulge in a little Crown Royal..........we maybe more than a little  ;)

Yes sir.

I have a date with the Special Reserve this weekend myself.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

dungbeetle06

RaptorRandy

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Flynbyu

If she swallowed for votes, I'm in.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: RaptorRandy on October 24, 2008, 04:24:26 PM
Here's one for ya Brian  :lol:

Good news! wife and her mom went out to sushi :puke:             

I am chillin with the boys and my niece.  They bought me a 12 pack o' bud light because they feel bad about leaving me with the kids. I love hanging with the kids. +1 for me. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Joe the Plumber = Douche

His fifteen minutes of fame are WAY expired.

CNN) – Could Joe the Plumber become Joe the congressman?

Joe Wurzelbacher, the most famous plumber in America thanks to John McCain and Sarah Palin, told conservative talk radio host Laura Ingraham Friday he's considering a run for Congress in 2010.

That would pit Wurzelbacher against longtime Democratic Rep. Marcy Kaptur for Ohio's 9th district on the state's northern border, which includes Toledo and Sandusky. "I'll tell you what, we'd definitely be in one heck of a fight, Marcy Kaptur definitely has a following in this area," he said of the possibility. "But, you know, I'd be up for it."

Wurzelbacher's chances would likely be slim. Kaptur has served in the district for 25 years, and remains a popular figure there. She won reelection in 2006 with nearly 75 percent of the vote and is expected to easily sail through another reelection this year.

But Wurzelbacher, who gained fame after he challenged Barack Obama on his tax plan earlier this month, has attained a certain rock-star status in the Republican Party and his entrance into the race would likely be greeted with instant excitement and media coverage.

Ingraham herself said she would immediately volunteer for his campaign and help him with campaign advertising and PR. Meanwhile, the National Republican Congressional Committee said they would welcome Wurzelbacher's candidacy with "open arms."

"We support Joe the Plumber and people like him everyday with our support for lower taxes and energy independence," NRCC spokesman Ken Spain said.

But a spokesman for Kaptur told CNN Wurzelbacher is already off on the wrong foot.

"We just had another big layoff at the jeep plant, another 800 workers," Kaptur spokesman Steve Fought said. "So embracing Bush-McCain economics is kind of a strange way to launch your campaign. I'd have to question that strategy"

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 24, 2008, 05:28:57 PM
Love sushi!

~Brian

maybe if it is salmon, that is it!

yes, Joe is a douche! :lol:  Seriously, I don't think McCain has the gusto to win this thing, too late.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

dick-84

Peelz

Peelz

Colorado700R

I smell that too.  ???

Feminine deodorant spray?

Peelz

Peelz

:jerkoff:

yoohoo. slowest I have ever seen it....

darkside94

ok well im not the smell but ur right
mini ho's at 9 o'clock captain
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.