Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume X.IV

Started by Krandall, October 16, 2008, 09:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Is that a recent change Brian? Do you know how they are blocking the sites? Do they make you run through a proxy/web filter?

Later B-Rad!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on October 24, 2008, 09:28:08 AM
Is that a recent change Brian? Do you know how they are blocking the sites? Do they make you run through a proxy/web filter?

Later B-Rad!

I goes through a filter called Sonic Wall.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sonic Walls are gay. We ran those for a hospital at my old job.

you could always try logging into the sonic wall.. Most of the time big places don't even change the default passwords haha.

you guys have had that for a while havent you?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on October 24, 2008, 09:34:08 AM
Sonic Walls are gay. We ran those for a hospital at my old job.

you could always try logging into the sonic wall.. Most of the time big places don't even change the default passwords haha.

you guys have had that for a while havent you?

Yeah, going on two years.

I found a way to by pass it, and some moron used it to log onto his MySpace account and the boss asked "Who's bee logging on to MySpace on terminal **?"

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

dumbass.. :lol:

I just got access to bypass our proxy server. So I can access any site. but I'm staying away from em. Figure I kill enough time on here. I don't need myspace or facebook. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

RaptorRandy

Good late morning all, I finally got a good nights sleep and am enjoying a lazy friday off  :)

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Colorado700R

Cool Randy  :thumbs:  Gonna go work on that little 780 heavy duner (  :rolleyes:  ) at all?

RaptorRandy

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 24, 2008, 09:43:45 AM
Cool Randy  :thumbs:  Gonna go work on that little 780 heavy duner (  :rolleyes:  ) at all?

Not this weekend, I'm gonna start tearing her down in a couple weeks after things settle down around here and I get a chance to get the work shop cleaned out  :thumbs:

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on October 24, 2008, 09:39:55 AM
dumbass.. :lol:

I just got access to bypass our proxy server. So I can access any site. but I'm staying away from em. Figure I kill enough time on here. I don't need myspace or facebook. :lol:

Yeah, I hit MySpace at night sometimes, but by the time I get out of here at dark thirty, I'm ready to wind down and go to bed.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

RaptorRandy

Gotta go into town here in a while and buy a decent suit for the memorial tomorrow. I have been asked to sit with the imediate family and they are all dressing up, so blue jeans and a race T isn't gonna cut it.... ::)

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Colorado700R

Atleast you don't have to dress up everyday  :'(

RaptorRandy

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 24, 2008, 09:58:55 AM
Atleast you don't have to dress up everyday  :'(

I'm thankfull for that, were pretty casual up in the front office at Nordic. I usually just wear jeans and a T or in the winter, button down long sleeved shirts.

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Flynbyu

We are pretty realxed here too. Most salesmen where jeans and a collared shirt.

I have a casual day now and again, and Saturdays are usually shorts and a polo or jeans and a polo depending on how warm it is.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

RaptorRandy

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 24, 2008, 10:07:27 AM
We are pretty realxed here too. Most salesmen where jeans and a collared shirt.

I have a casual day now and again, and Saturdays are usually shorts and a polo or jeans and a polo depending on how warm it is.

~Brian

That's cool....I hate it when I go to a dealership to look at getting a new vehicle and the salesmen are all in suits circling like a bunch of damn sharks smellin blood in the water  ::) I much rather deal in a laid back casual atmosphere :thumbs:

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD